07

Chapter Seven | Lesson One : Masturbation

We didn't have practice after school today, so when the bell that ended the school day had rung, I didn't hesitate to rush out to meet Aries. I was nervous, not going to lie but it was only because it's Aries fucking Lockhart. Last I ever heard of him meeting up with someone it was so he could knock the person out with a roundhouse kick, but he wanted to meet up with me to talk about sex. It's weird.

There's a lot for things I never imagined myself doing, but meeting with Aries Lockhart to discuss my problems sexually was definitely at the top of the list.

After school people usually go out to the bus stop and get on the buses or either head to the school parking lot and talk to their friends for a little bit before getting the hell out of here. I never really hear too much about the people that chilled on the side of the school during after hours. It wasn't a common thing and apparently the kids that did hang out there were an interesting bunch to say the least.

Making my way to the side of the building, I easily spotted them. Along the orange and brown bricks that lined the walls of the side of Edgewater were a group of rough individuals. A mix of female and male, clad in dark clothing, talking amongst each other as they lingered around the yard fixture.

I felt so out of my element. As I walked amongst the social rejects of Edgewater. I could feel all eyes on me, quietly whispering to one another wondering why I'm lurking around their territory. They could smell it on me, I could feel it — the awkwardness radiated off me like the smell of black fingernail polish and cherry lipgloss did from these kids. I obviously wasn't welcome and I surely didn't want to overstay my time here.

My eyes finally spotted one social outcast in particular, he leaned against the brick wall by himself. He carried only a damaged black book bag that was covered in graphic and inappropriate looking pins. Pursing his cherry lips together, I watched he drew from the joint in between his hands, blowing the smoke without care — as if he wasn't even on school property.

"Aries," I called out to him. Inhaling another breath of smoke he turned to me, his brows furrowed in my direction, but upon realizing that it was only me they seemed to relax a bit.