Chapter 1

"She should be able to go home tonight."

"Thank you so much, doctor."

As the doctor and my mom engage in a conversation about my current condition. I gaze out the window to the ant sized people below.

They look tiny like ants. Majority of them are worker ants. The minority are ants who don't waste one second of their lives. They all scurry around, getting to their needed places or no place they need to be. I always found the people who are part of the clans interesting. They seem like all they do is fight but, sometimes I think they're just like a family. Running with their own flaws and fineries.

"Thank you so much doctor," my mom says, pulling me away from my thoughts.

The door closes, a tight silence settling into the small room. Heels clack over to me, stopping in front of my gaze.

"What are we going to do with you (y/n)," my mother asks me.

I slowly raise my head, my (e/c) eyes locking with my mother's stormy grey ones. Her expression is dead; angry almost.

"Nothing."

"Nothing? Nothing?! You've been getting into more fights since we moved here," my mom shouts.

"And what if I have," I reply with a monotone voice.

She scowls, yanking the sheets off of the bed. "We're going, (y/n)! No more dawdling," mom hisses.

I slip my feet over the side of the bed, walking away from the bed. I lead the way out of the hospital, mom muttering incoherent curses. She makes and right and I turn left.

"Where do you think you're going, young lady," mom snaps, tapping her foot.

"Away from you," I sneer, continuing to walk away from my home.

My mom yells at me a bit more before giving up. I sigh in relief, pulling up my hood from my hoodie. People don't bother to spare me glances.

Oh yeah! There's also another part of the ants besides the working class and the ones who don't waste time. Us. The ones who waste our lives away doing nothing. That's where I fall.

(Y/n) (l/n). A seventeen year old high school student. My family moved to Shizume City without my consent which, obviously hacked me off. My mom's a giant pain with her nagging and verbal abuse. Dad works away from Japan most of the time. He never comes home anymore. Stays in Britain like the scaredy-cat he is.

I don't have anything to do anymore except wander around and let trouble find me. I'm a trouble magnet labeled "Come Fight Me! I'm Bored!" No wonder my mom was pissed at me for getting into a fight. She hates paying medical bills. Matter of fact, she hates paying any bills at that. Then again, who doesn't.

As I walk down the street, a large crowd catches my attention. I pull my (f/c) hoodie closer over my head, hiding my facial features. The shouting gets louder. I push through the crowd, getting yelled at sometimes about my manners.

Finally, after a decade of squishing through tight spaces, I get a beautiful front row seat of a fight scene. A man with black hair and sharp blue eyes stands at one end, a sadistic smile lining his lips. Another boy stands at the other end of the "arena." He has shagged chestnut hair tucked under a beanie and narrow hazel eyes.

"You damn monkey... How dare you step onto HOMRA's territory again," the shorter male shouts.

The blue cladded man laughs, gaining a straight face within seconds. A blue aura surrounds him, his eyes sharp as a sword's edge. "Don't make me laugh, Mi~sa~ki," the man teases.