Chapter 8

"The hell do you want?"

"Welcome to Scepter 4. I'm Reisi Munakata," the tall man introduces.

I pry open my (e/c) eyes to glare at the man. I take in his features, looking at the blonde woman behind him and Fushimi. "Damn bastard," I snarl. "How dare you take me and lock me up!!!" I lunge out to Fushimi.

The chains bound around my hands and neck hold me back. The ones around my ankles are loose but tightly wrapped. I sit on a hard metal bench that's bolted into the grey stone wall. Anger bubbles in my blood, rage kicking in. "Let. Me. Go," I shout, baring my teeth at all of them.

I struggle against the chains, my neck becoming sore and my hands sweating. "Stop moving so much, (y/n)," the man who captured me says.

My gaze darts to the insolent man. My left eye twitches in annoyance. "Shut up, you teenager," I spit, the ball of saliva landing at Reisi's feet.

The man has a certain natural aura around him that's natural. "Reisi Munakata... you're the fourth king; the blue king," I monotonously say.

His violet eyes hold a shocked glint in them. "I only said my name. How did you know I am the blue king?" The dark haired male asks.

I click my tongue. "Your aura gives it all away," I state simply.

"My aura? And what color does it look like?"

"It's not a color. It's a shape. Your aura is like a hawk's. Strong and smart, but cold," I explain. "If you want to know the color, it's blue."

The king walks closer to me. I can feel his eyes bore into my chained up figure. His hand reaches into his pocket, fishing out an old golden key. "Please accept this apology for my third in command's idiocy when he kidnapped you," the king apologizes.

The cuffs around my hands fall off. The locked shackle that's around my neck comes off as well as the ones around my neck. I look at my red wrist, raw from struggle. "Saruhiko doesn't talk to ladies well," Reisi says with a deep bass voice.

"It's not that. She just wouldn't come," Fushimi grunts.

My eyes latch onto the monkey, anger pumping through my blood. A warm tingle tickles my finger tips. My feet fly past the blue king, kicking Fushimi's chest. He staggers backwards, looking at me with an agitated glare. "Damn woman," he growls, standing up straight.

I lunge again, tackling the blue eyed bastard to the hard ground. I sit on top of him, pinning his hands under my knees. My fist raises, coming in contact with his face. His body lays still.

"(Y/n) (l/n)! Get off of Saruhiko right now or there will be severe punishments," Reisi orders.

I don't listen. Fushimi struggles from under me, kicking his legs. His legs wrap around my neck, tossing me off. I stretch my hands out, back springing and landing on my feet. I glare at the monkey as his saber is unsheathed. "Don't you dare come any closer or I'll skewer you with my saber," Fushimi threatens.

I spit on the floor, charging at the guy with a surge of energy. His eyes lock with mine for a split second but that doesn't last long due to my fist colliding with his face. He stumbles back, blood dripping down his nose. I raise my hand to the sight of a/an (e/c) glow surrounding my fist. My lips pull to a smirk. I charge again, landing blow after blow and dodging the sloppy swings.

"Fushimi don't!" The blonde woman shouts.

That distracts me. Fire passes through my body again but the flame doesn't trigger anything. My eyes shoot down to a throwing knife sticking out of my right thigh. I tremble, a shrill scream echoing through the prison. I start hyperventilating.