Chapter 14

"You're not getting away this time," he hisses.

I drop my phone, trying to run, but only being pinned down by the fit male. I squirm beneath his grasp.

"Got you now," Yata claims in excitement.

I glare up to him, my (e/c) eyes shimmering with a daring look. His hand reaches for my phone but I move my wrist. He stops, giving me a glance. Yata reaches again. I move.

"Damn it, (y/n)! Just give me the phone so I can delete the video," he grumbles.

I smirk.

"What's that-"

I quickly buck my hips up, Yata falling forwards. I strike my fist to the side of me to hold my body up. Then, my arms wrap around his torso, performing a Tree Hug. I grab one of Yata's arms with my free hand, folding it between us and flipping him over where he's now pinned.

"How the-?!"

"Practice," I cut Yata off.

I turn the camera back on. "Wanna tell us what just happened, Yata," I inquire.

He turns his head away, a slight blush crawling up his neck to his cheeks. He mumbles.

"Speak up," I order in a playful tone.

"I was beat by a girl," he mumbles a tad bit louder.

HOMRA laughs. I giggle a bit. "You know you weren't just beat by a girl. You were also pinned by a girl," I tease.

"Shut up," Yata yells, his face red.

I get up and off, turning the video off. "You know you didn't mind," I state matter-of-factly.

"No I didn't," he retorts.

I freeze, my own face becoming tomato red. "What the hell does that mean?! We've only known each other for at least a month," I holler.

"And?" Yata gives me a dissatisfactory look. "People have known each other for a day and they date."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever," I mumble.

"You guys would make that perfect, stereotypical, love bird, couple from romance movies," Rikio comments.

My face explodes again. I waddle back over to my art supplies, packing it up.

"Shut up!"

I hear Yata shout. I turn my gaze to the vanguard. His eyes are seething hazel. "All of you shut your damn mouths! You guys are talking bullshit," Yata proclaims.

I sling the bag around my shoulder. A hand grabs my arm. My eyes snap up to the pale hand grabbing me. Yata has an intense look in his face and posture. "We're leaving," he snarls, dragging me along side him.

We walk out the door; I'm more or less dragged out; and onto the sidewalk. Yata takes me the opposite way of my apartment. We walk for a bit, the city buildings gazing over us with their many black eyes. There's silent conversation between us.

"We're here," Yata mumbles, snapping me away from the massive buildings.

I look around at a small park that's void of any little children. It has a playground and some small climbing domes. "A park?"

"Yes, a park. They wouldn't suspect us to come here," Yata says.

I start walking to the climbing domes, standing at the base. It's red frame seems strong enough to hold my weight. I grab out with my (s/c) hands, beginning to scale the structure.

"What the hell are you doing," Yata asks, standing at the base.

"I'm obviously trying to become the queen of all the clans," I retort.