Chapter 9

"Yeah, yeah. Save the funny talk after we get (y/n) back," Yata spits, looking straight ahead.

The red clan reaches the outside of Scepter 4, Mikoto lighting a cigarette. His amber eyes reflect the red color of his aura. The red clan's Damocles Sword rises, its broken form visible.

"Mr. Mikoto," Yata calls out, taking a stand next to his king. "Do you mind if I lead this one?"

Mikoto shrugs, taking a step back. Yata smirks, his eyes full of a livid smile. The vanguard kicks at the metal gate, the barrier flying down. He runs in, his clansmen following in tight pursuit.

"Mikoto," Izumo starts. "You do know the chances of Misaki dying in the prophecy, right?"

The red king drops his cigarette, smoldering its embers. "I do know. We have to keep (y/n) safe and never tell Misaki," Mikoto states.

Izumo nods, flicking his lighter open. "Shall we catch up with them," the bartender asks.

Mikoto grunts, lifting Anna onto his back and dashing to Tsubaki-mon. Izumo has a good stride behind them.

Yata stands in the main room of Scepter 4's building. He reeks of a venomous aura. "Red clan! Do not come forth anymore or we will attack," a blue coated man confronts.

The chestnut haired boy grins, his strong red aura creeping out. The vanguard takes one step forward, charging the blue clansman. His bat swings out, nailing the guy in the side. "Anyone wanna tell me where (y/n) is? Or will I make you spit it out," Yata inquires with a sick grin.

The blue clansmen emergency draw their sabers, facing HOMRA. Yata's face falls into a scowl. He pushes his skateboard to the side. His feet spring from the floor, leaping to the armed men. "Die you blue bastards!!!"

The metal bat embraced with fire swings and colloids with blue sabers. Sparks fly through the air as well as the blue dressed guys. Yata knocks out member after of member, anger filling his hazel gaze. Scepter 4's members stop approaching him, fighting the rest of the red clansmen. A hand rests itself on Yata's shoulder. Yata snaps his eyes to the person. "Calm down, Yatagarasu. You're gonna kill all of them at this rate," Rikio states, a worried look being delivered through his green shades.

"Rikio. I can't calm down. If I calm down, the less time we have at saving (y/n). We need to get to her before she's forced to be a blue," Yata snaps.

He reaches out, grabbing a blue coated guy and bring them face to face. "Listen up, ya damn blue. Where is (y/n)?!"

The man coughs. "I would never tell! I'd die before betraying my clan!"

"Is that so," a husky voice asks.

The blue coat shivers, his eyes shaking and mind freezing. Mikoto's raging red aura beams in front of the blue clan. "I could always arrange that death for you," Mikoto states.

The petrified man faints, leaving Yata to toss him to the side. "Now anyone want to speak," Yata spits, glaring at all the blue clansmen.

"(Y/n) is in the prison room. She's speaking with Munakata and Ms. Awashima," a man speaks out.

Yata nods, rushing off to the prison cells. Some clansmen follow him including Mikoto and Izumo. The rest stay to fend off the other blue clansmen. Yata races down the hallways, bursting through the doors to the jail. His hazel eyes rake over to Fushimi. "Damn monkey!!!"

The vanguard soars across the cemented floor, his bat cooled back behind his head. He takes a swing. Fushimi jumps back with a pleased look. Yata looks at the cracked ground. "Get back here you damn monkey," he hollers, charging over and over again.