Chapter 15

"Too confusing,"

I laugh. "Sorry. I can't explain it in words."

He shakes his head. "That's okay. What are you exactly," he asks.

I give him a fake offended look. "That's rude of you to ask me 'what am I,'" I snap.

"That wasn't my intent to sound rude. You mentioned the clans. Who are you to know them," he asks.

"I'm (y/n). I haven't known the clans that long. I know of the blue and red clan though," I reply.

"Kuroh Yatogami. I'm the clansman of the first king, Yashiro Isana," the black haired man introduces.

"Yashiro Isana..." I mumble, having heard the name somewhere.

I pull out my phone, finding a picture of a white haired boy with amber colored eyes. "Is this him," I ask, flashing the photo to Kuroh.

His eyes widen and he nods his head. "That's him! Where did you meet him?"

"On a bus. It seems I meet a lot of silver clansmen on buses, huh," I think out loud.

There's a long stretch of silence between us, making the air grow thin. "So, Ms. (y/n)."

"Just (y/n) is fine," I interrupt.

Kuroh stares at me before continuing. "How did you run into the red clan and blue clan," he inquires.

"Well," I drag on the word, glancing out the window. "I was dragged into their mess."

I laugh slightly. "It's funny actually. I got into a fight with their vanguard once I was released from the hospital," I start explaining.

"Hospital? What were you diagnosed with," Kuroh asks.

"A wild case of shitty luck," I sarcastically remark.

Kuroh stares at me. I roll my tired eyes.

"I draw a lot of attention to myself at school. The day I was released was a day after I got into a fight with an upper class man."

He lets out a sigh. "I thought you had an illness," Kuroh says.

"I do. It's called 'shitty lucky' like I just explained," I state in a snappy tone.

The silver clansman clicks his tongue. He stands up next to my seat, holding on to the handle bar. The bus keeps on rolling, people leaving. It becomes awkward having Kuroh stand next to me. I clear my throat. "You can sit down ya know," I state.

"I'm fine standing. My stop is up ahead anyways," Kuroh replies, rejecting my offer.

The elephant stands between us, starting to piss me off.

"My previous king, Ichigen Miwa, use to tell me not to sit in the presence of a lady," Kuroh speaks up.

I look up to the black haired male. His blue eyes are pinned to me. I give him a very disapproving look. "Lady? Me? You're kidding right," I ask, unsure of myself being categorized as a lady.

"Any female who is beyond thirteen is considered a lady to me," Kuroh states.

I laugh. "Hah! Have you met me? I'm a reckless high schooler!"

Kuroh stares at me. His black jaguar persona kicks in and sends shivers down my back. Finally, I see a slight tings of silver. I chuckle. "So you're showing your real color."

The black haired male just stares at me. "What do you mean," he inquires.

"I mean that silver line around your body. That's the first king's aura. I find it interesting that you had none before and now you have one," I state.