Chapter One

~Monday 27th November 2017~

"Alwynn, may I see you for a moment before lunch ends?" Alwynn turned upon hearing his name called out by Mr Pryat, who was peering through the doorway, that sickeningly sweet smile on his lips.

"Of course," Alwynn abandoned the colouring crayons he was sorting through, vowing to finish the job after whatever Mr Pryat wanted to speak about. Following the headmaster back to his office, Alwynn waved at a few of the younger students who grinned as he passed, forcing his expression to lift, not wanting to seem so glum.

"They have certainly taken to you, the new students, I mean," Mr Pryat wasn't the best at small talk, but he hadn't to arouse suspicions or everything would fall apart.

"I should hope so, I've spent hours learning their names," Alwynn tried to keep his voice strong, entering Mr Pryat's office before him, almost flinching when the door was closed behind him.

"You always have been so dedicated, Alwynn, it's an admirable quality," Mr Pryat muttered, settling in the black leather chair, unbuckling his belt, his eyes never leaving Alwynn's. With a soft sigh, Alwynn dropped to his knees as he had done a thousand times previous, immediately wrapping his hand around the man's stiffened cock.

"Means a lot coming from you, Nolan," Alwynn uttered dryly, stroking the man's length, wanting to get his heinous little obligation out of the way as swiftly as possible so he could return to his actual requirements. Ignoring the stifled moans, Alwynn leant down and took the head of his cock into his mouth, instantly feeling the pressure of Nolan's hand gripping his hair, guiding him to swallow more of his girth.

Get an apprenticeship, it'll be great, Alwynn scolded himself mentally, if only he had done better in school he wouldn't have to suck cock every other day. It wasn't too bad, he was gay, so really it wasn't like he didn't get some sort of arousal from it himself. Not much, but enough to keep him from confiding in someone of the acts he was forced to perform to keep his placement.

He was seventeen, Nolan was the one in the wrong, he was over ten years older than Alwynn and coercing the boy into servicing him whenever he desired. Alwynn thought it had been a one-off, actually enjoyed it the first time, it wasn't like Nolan was unattractive. Boy had he been wrong. One picture and he was Nolan's bitch for however long the man wanted.

Roused from his thoughts by the strings of cum hitting the back of his throat, Alwynn rose to his feet quickly, scurrying into Nolan's private bathroom. He may suck the man off but that did not mean he had to swallow. Thankfully, Nolan had heeded to his request and always had a bowl of mints on the bathroom, he really didn't need to smell like sex around school children.

After wiping away the tears that stained his cheeks and fixing his hair, Alwynn left Nolan's office without a second look to the man. Nolan likely knew Alwynn detested him, he was selfish, arrogant and unbelievably inappropriate. Alwynn only feared what he would expect when he turned eighteen.

"Alwynn, I've been looking all over for you," Wisteria jogged over to Alwynn, beaming as usual, "why were you in Nolan's office?" her expression melted from glee to suspicion.

"He wanted to know how the new kids were getting on," having parents like Alwynn's, the boy had learnt to lie at a very young age and, by seventeen, he was almost perfect at it.

"Oh, OK," Wisteria, though a very clever young woman, fell for every one of Alwynn's lies, not many could pick them apart, "well, did you ask your parents if you could come out with me and Jethro tonight?"

"Shit, no, I completely forgot," Alwynn glanced at his phone, seeing the children's lunch had five minutes left, "give me a second, I'll call my mom now, don't get your hopes up though," Wisteria rolled her eyes playfully, waiting in the hallway whilst Alwynn stepped into an empty classroom, dialling his mother's number. Wisteria was only a year older than Alwynn, and, her boyfriend, Jethro another two, but they were the few friends the boy had retained. Even so, his parents hadn't taken well to either of them, despite their kind and welcoming natures.