Chapter Thirty-Four

~Tuesday 9th January 2018~

"Aren't you thirsty?" Alwynn asked, propping himself up on one elbow to meet Vant's eyes, "you can still drink from me, can't you?" Vant smiled, rubbing small circles on the boy's back, his eyes straying from the stars in the night sky above to Alwynn.

"Not whilst you're transitioning, I can last until tomorrow morning, don't worry," Alwynn pouted, bizarrely craving Vant's bite since he hadn't had it for over a week, "how are you feeling?"

"Fine," Alwynn sat up, straddling Vant's hips, "I don't really feel any different, other than my senses are heightened. Should I feel different?"

"The transition can affect some people more than others, it's not an exact science," Vant rested his hands on Alwynn's hips, caressing the skin gently under his shirt, "I know the transition made Nephi come out of his shell, it calmed Everest's anxiety disorders down, there are hundreds of side effects it can cause."

"Did you change much when you were turned?"

"Not really, other than I realised I didn't just like women," Vant said with a plain shrug, "I'm quite glad nothing changed with you, you're perfect the way you are," Alwynn blushed, giggling and playing with Vant's beard.

"Don't ever shave this," he murmured with an absent smile curving his lips.

"I wasn't planning on doing so, sweet boy," Vant chuckled, sitting up and resting his hands on Alwynn's ass.

"Can I ask you a question?" Alwynn's tone altered, the confidence oozing away somewhat.

"Of course," Alwynn chewed on his lower lip, resting his hands on Vant's shoulders, running them over his collarbones, "Ali, is something wrong?"

"No, no," Alwynn smiled feebly, hoping it would enough to dispel the concern from Vant's tone, "nothing is wrong, everything's perfect actually. I just... Is it gonna feel different when we fuck?" Alwynn forced himself to just voice his query bluntly, maybe then it wouldn't feel so odd to say out loud.

"Yeah," a sly smirk wove it's way onto Vant's lips, "it'll feel better," Vant whispered, leaning close so his cold breath fanned out over Alwynn's bare neck, "I won't have to hold back, and, as you already know, your senses are heightened. Everything'll feel so good," Alwynn's eyes fluttered closed for a moment when Vant's lips latched onto the crook of the boy's neck, sucking deep purple marks there that looked so pretty on his pale skin.

"Is it normal to want you to bite me?" Alwynn breathed, gripping Vant's shoulders, not caring about the shirt crumpling under his fingers.

"Yes, sweet boy, my venom is addictive, all vampire's is," Alwynn whimpered, grinding himself down on Vant's hardened cock, wishing there weren't so many layers of clothing between the two, "fuck, looks like your transition made you no less of a little slut for daddy's cock, did it?" Vant groaned, his grip on Alwynn's hips tightening ever so slightly.

"Please, daddy, can't wait anymore," Alwynn whined, fumbling blindly with Vant's belt buckle, catching the vampire's earlobe between his teeth and tugging on it gently.

"Not out here, sweet boy," Vant chuckled, resting his hands atop Alwynn's, "come on, let's go inside," Alwynn was sure he had never gotten to his feet so quickly, grasping Vant's hand and dragging him back toward the house, even though he could tell the vampire was walking slow on purpose.

"Come on," Alwynn whined, pulling harder on Vant's hand, only to be trapped in the vampire's arms, unable to take another step.

"Has whining gotten you anywhere with me before, sweet boy?" Vant purred in a low, sultry tone, that beautiful red bleeding into his iris'.