Chapter Five

Vant: Good morning, hope you slept well. Alwynn grinned at his phone, still finding Vant's early morning texts sweeter and sweeter with each day that passed. He wasn't really sure if texting Vant as much as he was would really be seen as appropriate, but they were only being friendly. There may have been a few flirts strewn here and there, yet nothing serious, Alwynn was pretty sure of that.

Alwynn: I did. Did you? Tugging the covers, Alwynn pulled them up to his chin, not wanting to get up out of the cocoon of warmth.

Vant: Not as good as I could have. Alwynn wondered what his parents would think if they saw the texts he shared with Vant, wondered if they would interrogate him first or simply forbid the friendship from continuing. Most likely the latter, they were cruel like that.

Alwynn: Bad dreams? Fumbling around blindly with one hand on the floor next to his bed, Alwynn picked up Vant's jacket, shrugging it on and pulling it tight around him.

Vant: Empty bed. Despite being completely aware that there was a twenty-two year age gap between him and Vant, Alwynn couldn't help fantasizing some relationship with the man. He had known him less than a week, yet couldn't shake the overwhelming attraction.

Alwynn: I'd offer to help you with that but I doubt my parents would agree. It was so easy to talk to Vant, there was no sense of awkward, or discomfort. He had never had a serious boyfriend before but Alwynn imagined he would get that same sense of tranquillity talking with his partner, or maybe he just hoped that would be the case.

Vant: I think it would be counterproductive if you were in my bed. Alwynn felt his cheeks heat, and his bottom lip caught between his teeth. Every time Vant said something like that, whether it was a sultry compliment or some reference to possible sex, shock waves pulsated through the boy's cock.

Alwynn: You're making me blush. Attempting to keep the conversation out of the gutter, Alwynn acted innocent, wondering if that would put Vant off him. He hoped not, that certainly wasn't his intention.

Vant: Good, I like the colour on you. Rising to his feet, Alwynn shivered as the cold air bit into his bare legs, regretting sleeping in only his boxers the night before.

Alwynn: I don't, it's far too indicative of what's going through my head. Isn't fair when someone can tell something has gotten to you so easily. Back in a minute, have to shower. Alwynn left his phone on his bed, stepping into his ensuite, not bothering to even close the door fully since he was home alone. His parents started work early on the weekends and didn't get back until late, that was if they were even in the country. The business trips they took stole almost every weekend away from them, not that Alwynn truly minded, at least he was able to have friends over or go out and not have to worry about them knowing.

Alwynn had debated having a bath, his thighs still feeling a little sore from riding with Vant, but was far too hungry to spend two hours laid around in the tepid water. Poor choice of words, Alwynn thought to himself, trying to will away his growing erection, very poor choice. In the end, the shower was preferable. Quicker, meaning he could get dressed and not be so goddamn freezing, he was so going to have to put the heating on when he got down to the kitchen.

Vant: Now you're just being a tease. Offering to join me in bed and now putting all these terrible images of you in the shower in my head. Tut tut. Alwynn wondered if Vant was being serious sometimes. One minute he would flirt so much it made Alwynn feel as though they really were in a relationship and the next, everything was completely regular again. As though Vant had regretted what he said, wanted to go back on it. He was a very confusing man.