Chapter Two

"My God, Vant, you haven't aged a day," Lyanna marvelled, also staring at Vant, but likely for different reasons than Alwynn.

"Neither have you, Lyanna, you still look as beautiful as you did fifteen years ago," Vant kissed the back of Alwynn's mother's hand, that ravishing smile never leaving his lips.

"Watch it, Vant, that's my wife you're talking to," Alwynn's father said with mock severity.

"Don't you worry, Clark, as gorgeous as Lyanna is, she isn't my type," Vant stepped to the side, "please, come in," Alwynn stayed close behind his father, hoping to conceal the growing erection that was pressing painfully against his jeans.

"I don't know if you remember, but this is our son, Alwynn," grimacing, Alwynn returned his gaze to the man's rich eyes, forcing his expression to dissipate, "Alwynn, say hello to Vant," his mother whispered in Alwynn's ear, or more hissed, if he was to be honest.

"It's nice to meet you, sir," Alwynn uttered through gritted teeth, hoping not to sound too impolite.

"What a sweet boy," Vant stepped closer, towering over Alwynn, his musky cologne only sending more blood rushing to the boy's cock, "you can call me, Vant, there's no need for sir's," Vant extended his hand, but Alwynn didn't dare shake it for fear that the touch could only worsen the reaction the man had already caused.

"May I use your bathroom please?" Alwynn blurted out, feeling his cheeks heat as Vant dropped his hand back to his side, although that smile didn't ever slip.

"Up the stairs, second door on the right," Alwynn took the steps two at a time, thankful there was no one in the bathroom as he dashed in, locking the door behind him and leaning against it. Tugging his phone from his pocket, Alwynn dialled Wisteria's number, hoping to calm his breathlessness before she picked up.

"Hello?" strange, Wisteria sounded just as out of breath as Alwynn, instantly setting a suspicious frown on the boy's face.

"Are you screwing Jeth right now?" he asked, his focus shifting away from Vant for a few blissful seconds.

"I might be, so you best be quick, you've not bailed on that friend of your parents, have you?" Alwynn scoffed bitterly, running his fingers through his hair, pushing it back out of his face.

"Wist, he is probably the hottest man I have ever laid eyes on," Alwynn whispered, unable to suppress the faint smile tugged on his lips.

"What?" Wisteria gasped, "send me a picture."

"Wist, I'm hiding the bathroom, how the fuck am I gonna get you a picture? Why do you even want a picture?"

"Because I want to see how hot this guy is," Wisteria whined, her voice suddenly getting distant yet louder, "I'll be back in a minute, babe, Alwynn is telling me about the guy he's in love with!"
"Wist!" Alwynn hissed under his breath, "can you not shout that down the fucking phone? I don't really want my parents knowing," Wisteria's nervous giggle crackled down the line.

"Shit, sorry, Al."

"I'm not in love with him," Alwynn mumbled, rising to his feet, thankful his arousal was no longer so visible. Hopefully, it would stay that way.

"Yet," Wisteria teased, the smirk clear in her voice.

"Wist, first, he's way older than me. And, second, he probably has a wife or something. There's no chance I could ever-"

"Alwynn? Are you OK in there?" Alwynn had to cover his mouth to stop from shrieking at Vant's voice outside the door. God, what if he had heard part of his conversation with Wisteria?