Chapter Nine

~Friday 8th December 2017~

"Alwynn, wait," a sigh managed to escape Alwynn's pursed lips upon hearing Nolan's voice, turning back to face the man, "come sit," Nolan gestured to the chair opposite him at the other side of his desk, what the fuck did he want? Alwynn was already late to leave because he insisted on sucking him off, though he supposed he should have really been used to it by then. Perching on the chair, Alwynn didn't bother to remove the scowl that had taken its place on his face.

"Yes?" Alwynn's voice was monotonous, dry even, sounding awfully disinterested. Good.

"You've had an apprenticeship here, what, nearly a year now?" Alwynn nodded slowly, suddenly rather worried about where the conversation was leading, "and you've been such a good worker here. I mean, the kids love you, the staff love you, you just fit right in," flattery was near terrifying coming from Nolan, it almost always came with a catch, "I know you turn eighteen really soon into the new year and, when that happens, I would like to offer you a job here," Alwynn's eyes widened, his lips parting ever so slightly. A job? There? At the centre of Hell where the fucking devil prayed on him every fucking day? Nolan truly thought that was some blessing?

"I know you're wanting to become a teacher and getting that qualification can be quite a lengthy process but, if you're working here, I'm sure I can bypass some of the legalities for you. As a token of my gratitude," Alwynn's expression of shock very nearly melted into a scowl, but he managed to catch himself, plastering a feigned smile there instead.

"That's very considerate of you, Nolan, thank you, but I don't think I would be comfortable with you doing something like that, you could get in serious trouble if it was found out," focus on him, make him see it's wrong, maybe then he'll let you go, Alwynn told himself.

"Always thinking of others, you truly are a kind soul, Alwynn," Nolan smiled that sickly smile Alwynn loathed, "don't worry about me, I have friends in high places, let me do this for you," agree and leave, don't come back. Just run, it's not worth it, it's not worth what you know he's going to ask for next. The fear was controlling Alwynn by that point, whispering to him, trying it's best to help in the only way it could.

"If you truly want to," Alwynn murmured, his entire body tensing at the thought of working in the same building as that man for ten, twenty years to come. Trapped as Nolan Pryat's fucking sex slave.

"Of course, I can't do this for free," and there it was, "there will need to be some kind of repayment on your part, Alwynn," Nolan leant forward, resting his arms on his desk, smirking at the boy.

"I don't have a lot of money," Alwynn attempted innocence, naivety, maybe it would remind Nolan that he was in fact still a child.

"Oh, I know that, Alwynn, I'm not asking for monetary payment," Nolan said with a deep chuckle, "there's no reason why we can't continue with what we do now, however," oh God, Alwynn wasn't sure he was ready to hear the words, "you will be eighteen by that time, and, though you are amazing with what you do now, I don't think that will be enough. You will be legal and there's nothing stopping us from maturing this little relationship we have here."

"You want to fuck me, Nolan, just say it," Alwynn snapped, feeling the tears well in his eyes, "you've already tarnished my innocence, what's the point avoiding the topic anymore?" Alwynn didn't often speak so openly, didn't dare say anything to piss of Nolan, knowing he had enough material to ruin him forever. Nolan Pryat owned him, and he just had to live with that fact.

"I was trying to avoid saying it so crudely, Alwynn," Nolan's smile persisted, just a tad more strained.

"And if I say no?" what was the point being nice to the man anymore? He had stated his own ulterior motive clearly, it was out in the open.