5

~Phoenix~

(This picks up where they are chasing T.J. And stuff)

Me,Kota,Ivan,and Luca are chasing after my beautiful mate who is chasing that horse who is being chased by Jay,Jason,deax,and James.

Still with me?

She's a pretty fast runner for a human. She has a smell about her. She smells amazing! Like fresh honey apples and summer rain. Trust me,it smells amazing. But there's a sent that reminds me of-
"Alpha!"Deax mindlinks me
"What?"I respond
"The girl...she just hit James with a rock...then told him off...."he responds

Wow. A human girl that hits a huge wolf to protect her horse and THEN tells him off? Wow....just....wow......

We get there and she's checking out her horse.

Dang she has a hard hit-James says
Good. That'll teach you not to mess with her-I respond
So how are we gonna do this?-Kota asks
I have absolutely no idea-i respond

She's staring over at us,excitement all over her features.

I'm guessing she likes wolves-Deax says
Ya think?-Luca says in a sarcastic tone
We can use that to our advantage-Jay says
Your right-I say

We start circling around her,growling. James is pissed at her and he's snarling,yet she shows no signs of fear.

She draws a circle around her and her horse,making a boundary line between us and her.

Kota is the first to take a small step in her circle
"Nuh uh!"she says"Keep your little wolf butt outa my circle!"she yells at him.

Her voice is like an angels....

Dude!  We're going all mushy!!
My wolf,Dominic growls at me

I snap out of my state and growl out at Kota
Obey your Luna
I boom at him. He whimpers in submission and backs out of the circle.

She turns her glare to me"Hey! Be nice! He wasn't doing anything to you"she yells at me.

"Hey....it's alright..."she coo's at him,reaching out her hand to pet him. He backs up but she stares in his eyes and it's like she puts him under hypnosis. He slowly walks up to her and she starts petting him.

She hits the soft spot on almost every dog or wolf and he falls straight on his back,a look of surprise on his face.

She giggles at him and it makes my heart melt
'I wish I was the one making her smile'I grumble to myself.

Pretty soon everyone goes over to her. Even Ivan,and he's the most reserved wolf in my pack!

She showers them all with equal attention. I stay back and admire her.

Her sorta curly hair is a perfect mess,he tan skin is flawless in my eyes,the way her eyes shine when looks at all of us.

She's amazing.

After she's done petting them,they start licking her.

She is laughing and for awhile it sends me into a alternate universe at how angelic is sounds.

When I snap back into it,i give a loud, Authority filled growl.

The horse is terrified so it takes off.

My mate groans"Not again!"

I growl again and they all move off of her.

A chorus of "Sorry alpha" goes through the link from everybody.