19

~T.J~

Where are we?

It looks like a tree house.

While I'm still trying to figure out is what the heck am I!

I can turn into a fudging wolf! And apparently so can everyone else here. Great. At least I'm not the only freak.

We're not a freak
A voice in my head says and I jump

And of course we're a wolf!  We were born like this!
The voice says again. Ok......this is weird....

I honestly don't know how to feel about this. I should feel weird and creeped out and probably horrified but I'm not. I feel more like myself than I ever have.

I hear cracks and pops and then,right in front of me,is a bare...bare....BARE,naked Idiot.

Naked

As in no clothes

Birthday suit naked.....

Thankfully I didn't see much,just tried not to drool over his 6-pack and I turned around with a yelp.

I hear what sounds like fabric rustling and when I turn back around,he has a smirk plastered on that oh so punchable face.

I'll punch it right off!! 

He starts leading me up the stairs to the top building. He looks sad for a second,smirk disappearing.

For a second,then it's back.

He walks up the stairs,looking back every once and awhile to see if I'm coming apparently.

When we finally,FINALLY reach the top,he slowly opens the door and walks inside

He turns around to get me to come on.

I roll my eyes,like I have a choice.

I slowly walk past him,keeping my eye on him. I don't really trust him right now.......or ever

"Alright"he says,closing the door behind us and  turning around to face me.

Why does the look on his face scare me? 

"You uh...."he nervously says,rubbing the back of his neck.

"You uh...um....need to shift back...."he says,nervously coughing.

I just stand there,giving him a questioning look.

What the freak does"shift back"mean?! 

I think I wanna stay like this...a wolf forever.

Wait! 

Whoa whoa whoa....hold the flippin phone!!

He looked like that silver wolf from before....acted like him too....

And the wolves that chased me....the 2 white ones looked like the boys....and the other wolves look a lot like the ones from a few days ago....

What?

THEY WERE THOSE IDIOTS?! 

I TALKED TO THOSE WOLVES LIKE I DO ANIMALS!!  BUT THEY WERE PEOPLE!! 

'Oh when I get my hands-paws-on then I'm gonna-'

My thoughts get cut off by idiot
"Ok so-"I cut him off by growling at him,the only way I can basically yell at him in my...let's call it"State"right now.

"Hey,calm down"he says

'Calm down?  Calm....down?  CALM DOWN?!  HE WANTS ME TO CALM DOWN?!  THATS LIKE SAYING NOT TO BREATHE!!'

I scream at him in my head. But,of course,he can't hear me.

I growl at him. The only thing I can do

He growls back. I just growl lower and crouch down. Oh I hope he continues. I want to pounce and hurt him BAD!

No!  Not our mate!!  Don't hurt him!!
That weird voice speaks again. What's a mate?

He must somehow know that I want to kill him and he stops.

Which is weird cause if he's an alpha,alphas never,I mean never back down.

So why is he backing down to me? 

"Ok. You might know that me and my friends are....well....those wolves you love so....if you'll just listen,we can talk ok?"he asks,nervous.

I huff and sit on my haunches

"Ok,so what you need to do is just think of your hair,fingers,eyes,arms,basically you human body and your good"he says,covering his eyes in the process.

'Why is he covering his eyes'
I wonder as I do what he told me

I feel things being popped and then I'm me again.....in my birthday suit....

I yell and run over and jump behind the couch that I saw. So it's not the best thing. But it's what I had to work with ok?

I hear him chuckle as I yelp and I growl at him. I hold just enough of my head above the couch so just my eyes are visible.

I glare at him
"You could've TOLD ME!!"I shouted at him

He just laughed

"Don't laugh at me!  What the heck is going on?!  I CAN TURN INTO A DARN WOLF!! AND APPARENTLY SO CAN YALL!  GET ME CLOTHES!!"I scream at him,still hiding myself.

He just sighs and shakes his head,walking into one of the rooms and then coming out with a shirt.

He tossed me the shirt and it thankfully landed right by my hand on the couch.

It smells so good!! 

I slip it on and it comes a few inches right above my knee. I don't feel very comfortable In this,with a BOY in the room,which does NOT help at all! 

I slowly stand up and walk over to where he is standing.

"You look beautiful in my shirt"he smirks

I'm about to punch him.

Don't punch our mate!
That voice says again. And again,what the freak is a mate?!

He starts walking to what looks like a kitchen and sits down at the breakfast bar.

Good grief!!  This place is like a mansion in the trees!! 

I come and sit next to him
"Start talking"I say with a serious tone