20

~T.J.~

"I'll state the obvious. Were werewolves. All of the people here. Me,the boys,you,and every other person here on my territory"he says.

I open my mouth to say something about this whole thing but he cuts me off

"Don't interrupt me,ok?"he says. I expected him to say it in a mean tone of voice but he says it in a low,caring kind of voice.

I nod my head.
"Now I'm not going to go Into detail about how werewolves came to be and everything because it can get quite confusing"I nod my head"I am the alpha,my bff Kota is the beta,the twins Jay and Jason are my Gammas,Luca,James,and Deax are my warriors,and then Ivan is my guard. They all play parts in my pack. Since when we first met,I'm guessing that you know what wolf rankings are in a pack so I won't explain. My-our-pack is called the Black Rock pack. It's one of the largest packs in America"he tells me.

My head is swimming with confusion,curiosity,and excitement.

He continues"You are going to be my Luna. The mother of a pack basically. You will help prepare meals,help tired mothers,help me make decisions on things,things like that. We will have to do the Luna ceremony in a few weeks now that you know. And,there's something else you need to know....."he trails off.

Why did his posture change?  He went from relaxed and happy to tense and nervous.

What's so bad about what he has to tell me.

"So what is it?"I ask.

He gulps"The night of the Luna ceremony,I will have to mark you. Which is like a bite to show other werewolves,specifically unmated males that your mine"he says.

Ok....I don't like the idea of that but how bad can that be?  I mean,it's just a bite.

"How bad can that be?"I ask.
"From what other females told me,the marking hurts when the male first bites into your neck,it hurts like a thousand bee stings in your neck but it's just the mate bond being transformed into you. And,a week after the marking,you'll go into heat...."he trails off,looking away from me.

This whole time he's kept eye contact until now. What's bad about heat? 

"What's heat?"I ask. "Heat is when you uh...feel like your being burned from the inside out and you'll become very needy of me and your smell with intensify and any unmated male will be able to smell you and me being me,probably won't be able to control myself and...."he says,eyes narrowing at the counter.

"And what?"I gulp,afraid of the answer.

"And I'll mate to you"he says,lifting his eyes to meet mine. I gasp at his eyes. They are switching from pitch black to their normal ice blue color.

I gulp and slip out of my seat,backing away from him.

"A-And tell me again w-what marking is"I say nervous. He gets out of his seat and starts walking slowly up to me.

"The mark will show everyone that you are mine. And if they so much as think about you,their dead!"he says,backing me up against a wall.

Uh oh.......

He lays his head in the crook of my neck and sighs in content.

Oh no....why does this feel better than last time?! 

Lord help me....

"A-And where will y-you mark m-me?"I ask,stuttering.

He lifts his head a little and starts feather kissing from my jaw bone down my neck.

I shiver at the actions.

He lightly kisses this one spot my neck and I suck in a breathe and my arms fly around his neck,holding on for dear life.

"Right there"he says,lifting his head away from my neck.

Hallelujah I thought I was gonna pass out! 

No!!  No I want him back there!  Felt so good....
That voice says again.  I jump from the surprise   "And what's that voice in my head?"I ask,still nervous from that little to no space between us.

He smiles"That's your wolf princess"he tells me.

I'm focusing on trying to calm myself down to yell at him for calling me princess.

Oh!  I guess I never told you my name!  I'm Kashi. Your wolf. And Mr.Hunkys our mate
She says,more like purrs.

I groan. I think she's gonna be a perv. Great.

His everlasting smirk reappears"What'd she say?"he says cockily.

"Nothing"I say to fast.

Dang it!  I'm a great liar but apparently I'm not when Idiots around. Great.....

"Mhm"he smirks,backing away from me.

"So....."I say"Can you take me to see the idiots?"I ask

He nods and walks over to the door,opening the door and waiting for me to come.

I walk over there and walk past him. He smirks and closes the door and starts walking down the stairs with me.

We walk back to the house and I get these looks from the people standing around. Granite,I'm still in only that shirt.

I shift uncomfortably as we walk up the steps to go inside.

We open the door and the boys are sitting solemnly on the couch.

When they hear the door open,they hastily stand up and make their way over to the door,standing by us.

I see that one boy who started the whole chase thing. Luca.

I narrow my eyes at him but Kashi has other plans.

I feel her somehow pushing me back into my mind and suddenly she has control of my body.

She growls and lunges at him,somehow putting him in a arm lock. A tight arm lock might I add
"Don't you DARE challenge me again!"she yells,tightening her hold even more.

She growls when he squirms and growls when Pheonix tells her to let him go. He's actually turning blue.

I start trying to push my way back into control and after awhile,she gives it back and I let go of Luca and stand up and away from him.

"Oops"I smile devilishly