34

~T.J.~

I run,like I've never ran before. I need Pheonix. I need him,bad. I've missed everything about him!  Even though he can sometimes be a jerk and stuff but....I'm scared to admit that I,I l-love him.

It feels weird to say,or even think but I do. I love Pheonix black.

My body is still in flight or fight mode. I have no rational thoughts,at all. Pheonix is the only thing on my mind.

I see the pack house,so far yet so close!  My limbs burn with exhaustion but I ignore it and force myself to run even faster! 

In a matter of seconds I am bursting through the door way of the pack house. Which oddly still doesn't have any pack members in it.

I bound up the first flight of stairs to his office,trying to locate him. I smash into the door,gasping for a split second at the sight. His wooden desk is split into three pieces,his chair is ripped apart,papers everywhere,books scattered and teared,pictures off the walls,and some of the carpet ripped off of the floor boards. He did all this? 

I take off out of the room and race up the next flight of stairs to his room. I open that door and see it is almost in the same condition as the office was. Beds broken,the walls now have holes in them,dresser smashed,clothes ripped,and of course the bathroom window is broken....

I really have no other idea to where he is,but one.

I take off out of the room and down the stairs,passing the boys still in wolf form. I growl at them as I pass,my mind still thinking they will attack me if given the chance.

I run outside and down the path I first made when I shifted for the very first time.

Treehouse,Treehouse,Treehouse
Is all I chat in my mind.

It's like my body has been taken over by some...want,for Pheonix and I won't stop till I'm in his arms again. This feels so foreign,loving someone besides my family. Sure I love Cyrus,Monty,and I definitely loved Wrangler!  But this is someone I'm destined to love and it scares me,a whole lot! 

I've never loved anyone before,and no ones ever loved me. At school,I was that weird kid who loved horses and talking about animals 24/7. I have no friends besides the ones I've made here.

I see it,it's straight ahead and I think I see a wolf there.

The wolf's nose goes into the air and let's out another one of those spine-tingling howls.

Pheonix
Pheonix
Me and Kashi sigh at the same time. It's him!  He was howling for us,he loves us and I love him and I won't ever leave him again! 

When I get close enough,I jump to him. When we collide,he falls down from the hard impact but nonetheless wraps his arms so tightly around me I can hardly move my ribs.

I don't care if I'm only in a shirt right now,I don't care that I'm scared,I don't care if we fight tomorrow or something. Right now,he's all I've ever wanted.

"Nix"I cry,squeezing his neck. I start sobbing Into his chest. Dang he's really tall! 

"I thought I lost you..."he whispers into my frizzed hair. He plants kisses all around my hairline and back of my neck because right now that's all he has access to. "Don't let go"I whisper after my crying has died down,holding onto him even tighter.

"Never"is his reply after he pulls back a slight bit. He looks into my eyes and I'm pretty sure I see his pupils dilate and I see his wolf at the surface.

Without another thought,I lean forward and kiss him.....right smack dab on the lips!!

Nix kisses me back after a moment. I guess I surprised him. He pulls my hair and boy does it hurt,but in a oddly good way. He bites my lip demanding I let him in. Kashi is fighting for control so I let him. I give a little whimper of pleasure as he brushes my mark.

Kashi forced herself to the surface. She pulls away and smirks at hearing Nix growl. At this point,he picks me up off of the ground. I squeal and wrap my legs around his middle as he carries me up the steps of the treehouse,giving me little kisses everywhere. When we get inside,she pins him to the bed and start teasing him.

Kashi kisses right by his lip and trails kisses down his jaw line and to his neck. He groans and tries to move to get my lips back on his. Kashi is firm and doesn't let him up. She kisses one spot on his neck and hears him draw in a sharp breath and hold still.

Bingo. Just the spot we need. Kashi's fangs have descended and scraping his skin welling up little drops of blood. Nic groans again. It's like Shes torturing him. For a minute I try and fight.. for a minute I hesitate.

Do I really want this. I don't hesitate anymore. I love Nix. And this is something I'm supposed to do. Kashi's fangs sink into Nixs neck making him wince in pain.

She slips her fangs out and licks the wound closed. She just marked him. Oh lord it's permanent. I feel a jolt of happiness.

Bout time my Princess
I jump at his voice in my head.

Apparently we can talk in our thoughts. I can see and hear the smirk in his voice.

And I'm oh so very glad at the things your wolf is sending me...
I turn red making him laugh.

Quicker than lightning Nix flips us over to where he is pinning me. He smiles,then smirks at me saying "I guess the tables turned my princess." I can see his wolf shining in his eyes.

Nix kisses my strongly. I can't help but groan. I feel him smirk against my lips. "That's it,my princess"

His lips move to my neck making me shiver. I don't even hear the fabric of my shirt rip.

I guess we were completing two stages of the mating process tonight

______________________________

After that....eventful...night,I wake up to the sound of birds singing and the sweet morning sunshine through the window.

Just kidding!

The cool wind of the approaching fall is making everything sound like a whirlwind,and the sun kills my eyes as soon as I open them.

I snuggle closer into Nixs back and wrap my arms around his torso,burying my head in between his shoulder blades. He's laying farther down on the pillow than I am so for right now,I have the advantage of being semi taller than him.

I sigh happily and drift back off to sleep....

______________________________

I wake up to someone kissing my neck. And boy does it feel nice.

I'm glad you think so princess

Whoa what? That wasn't Kashis voice. I hear his heavenly laugh and I open my eyes and look up.

At our current position right now,it's bringing up memories of last night. Having such a ruff and tumble Alpha be so gentle to me makes me feel real special.

He hands around cupping my face,his body pinning mine to the bed,and his ice blue eyes starring into my dull ones. He leans down and gingerly kisses me again.

Let's just say that we don't get out of bed that day......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you to ElianaLloyd because she helped me write half of this chapter!  She's a truly amazing writer,go check her out y'all