38

~T.J~

With Kashi in control I can't do anything but sit in the back of my mind and try and get control again.

Nix is talking to Kashi to get her to shift back or at least give me control. She's refusing...Monty is hers. She's vowing to never let harm come to him again! I can't say I disagree with her though,the man who took my family shall pay!

But she shouldn't be this overprotective of Monty! I don't know what's gotten into her these past few days.

Monty giggles from our fur tickling his whole body. It momentarily distracts us long enough for Nix to jump on us.

We roll until his human form is holding down my wolf one.  Kashi tries to snap at his arm but Cyrus saves him by jumping on our head and holding it down. She starts whining and thrashing her legs to try and throw one of them off but it's to no avail. She sees Luca come out with something in his hands and doesn't realize what it is until he gets closer.

It's a needle

She starts thrashing more violently and by the time Luca gets to them she's almost throw Nix off. He quickly takes and sticks the needle into our side and she yelp.

Soon I feel myself come back into control of my own body as the heavy weights of Nix and Cyrus are lifted off me while I slip into darkness...

*****************************************

I awake to something being thrown into the wall next to where I was laying. I hear screaming and things being tossed around. I can only imagine what's going on out there.

The bed I'm in isn't that comfortable. It feels more like a motel 6 bed than a bed in a mansion.

Things suddenly go to an erie quiet. It's kinda creepy if ya ask me.

The door I didn't pay attention to suddenly opens and I jump from the sudden bang it makes on the wall. I look up to see who's opened the door and I'm greeted with a black eyed,heavily breathing,fist clenched Pheonix.

His form scares me a little bit but I think we can all agree that it's pretty stinkin hot.

Got that right..
Kashi purrs

I'm still not used to her suddenly butting in my conversation or her purring. I don't think I ever will be!

Pheonix-or should I say Dominic-storms over to where I am and....let's just say that Dominic and Kashi had some fun...

*****************************************

After that Nix and I just lay in that uncomfortable bed. But I make him lay on it and I lay on him,problem solved!

I'm drifting in and out of wonderful conscious when I remember my baby.

"Montana!"I say suddenly and fly up off the bed,gathering my clothes that were on the floor and hurriedly putting them on so I can run around like a mad-woman and find my baby.

Nix ain't that far behind as I open the door he came through awhile ago and I realized that the door leads to his office.

"It's just in case I get really tired when I have pack work to deal with" he says. He must've seen the question on my face,he's always good at that.

I open his office door and the aroma of pancakes filters through my nose. Pancakes?  At 2 in the afternoon? 

I follow the smell to the kitchen where I see the Twins,Luca,Ivan,Cyrus,Deax,Kota,and of course...my little Monty. Hes sitting on Ivan's lap chewing on his pacifier.