16

~T.J.~

-Next day-

I groan in pain as I roll over on my side. The white wolves whine when they hear me.

Everything hurts!!

No,not from my ride. Not from falling. Not from anything physical.

Can anyone guess?

What goes at the end of a sentence?

Guess it yet? Hopefully.

It feels like my uterus is being jackhammered anytime I move. Usually when this monthly devil would happen Cy would get me buckets of dark chocolate and give me his laptop to watch some of my favorite movies(that of which I can practically quote cause I've watched them so much).

But no. He's doing who knows what and I'm stuck here,without my chocolate,and without my MOVIES!!

Pb better not aggravate me today. I don't wanna see the outcome.

I painfully drag myself out of the bed and over to the door. There has to be some sort of chocolate somewhere in this house.

I wander down the halls,leaning on the boys when I need to.

I basically wander around like a chocolate zombie.

At the end of this one hall way I hear voices coming through. One sounds like Pb. He can get me chocolate!

I turn and walk down the hall way,ready to open the door when the 2 men standing outside the door stop me.

"You can't go in there ma'am"one of the tall scary men says.

"Oh yes I can"I say. I don't have time for this! I feel another cramp coming!!

I try and push past them but the slightly push my back and they hurts.

I wince and my arms go and hold my stomach.

"Look,I need to go in there!!"I say,getting agitated.

"Sorry ma'am. No can do"the other man says

"I don't have time for this"I mumble. This is going to hurt like fire ants but I NEED my chocolate!

I kick one and he falls with a thud from where I kicked and I kick the other one in the ribs.

I open the door right as another cramp hits me.

I Whimper.

I see several heads snap my way,along with Pb

"P-Phoenix......help me"I say. I'll elaborate later. From books I've learned that if you use the words"Help me"the person will go into action sooner.

"Alright we will finish this meeting next week"he says Authoritatively.

The other men in the room start talking to one another while Pb walks over to me.

"What's wrong"he asks in a soft tone.

Oh nothing. Just feel like I'm being stabbed from the inside on my uterus. No big deal

"Time"I whisper

"Time for what?"he asks

"What goes at the end of a sentence dude?"I ask

"A per....."he trails off
His eyes widen in understanding and his mouth forms an"o"shape

"Yea"I say.

"Come on"he says,picking me up bridle style.

"Ummm......put me down!"I say
"No,"he says"you'll hurt more"he says

He does have a point there

I let him carry me to the room I've been staying in and he lays me down on the bed.

"Wait,where are the boys?"I ask
"I sent them away"he says
"You can't just..."I trail off as another cramp hits me.

Dang. From what girls at school told me,cramps aren't supposed to hurt this bad.

"Get me buckets of dark chocolate,someone's laptop,and the following movies.
Httyd 1-2
Avatar the last airbender
And at least 20 Scooby-Doo movies"I list them off.

He looks amused. He should know that look could get him killed right now.

"Get. My. Stuff"I say through gritted teeth
"Why should I?  You interrupted my meeting"he says,crossing his arms over his chest.

Oh ho ho....he wants to play that? 

"You should be cause if you don't,"I say,grabbing the collar of his shirt"I will hurt you so bad that you'll wish you hadn't taken me!"I shout.

What?  I'm a girl in pain here. And when I'm in pain,I'm mean! 

"Get me my stuff pretty boy!"I say as I shove him out of my room