23

~T.J.~

We are all walking back to the house. Kashi insisted I give her control so that she could tell off whoever came close to us.

I didn't agree until she started giving me a headache,literally,and then I gave her control.

So far,we've scared the pee out of 3 guys. The first guy was one of Nix's warriors that wanted to see Montana and Kashi growled and barred her teeth at him. He squeaked! SQUEAKED!! I was dying on the inside while Kashi just growled more.

The second guy was Trent. He wanted to hold Montana and Kashi kicked him and then we flipped our hair and walked away.

The third guy was another one of Nix's warriors. He was still trying to follow Nix's orders of taking the baby. And that brings us to our situation now.

He got as far getting his hands around Monty and then that was it. I slapped his hands away,and shifted. Montana,she had set on the ground and when she had shifted into our wolf,she crouched low over Monty and we both let out a threatening growl.

It was so loud the trees shook. All the warriors shifted when I did because it was natural instinct to protect their alpha.

They started growling at me and circling me,snarling every now and then. And I returned it.

I don't understand why Nix wasn't doing anything! His men were growling and snarling at me. His men are threatening me. His men are disobeying his orders.

The fur on our neck is raised,legs tensed and ready to grab Monty and run if we need to,and our teeth bared. I'm just daring someone right now.

I need a good fight anyway

Right when one of his warriors is about to pounce,Monty starts crying.

LOOK WHAT YALL DID!!
Kashi screams at no one other than me. They won't be able to hear us until after I've been accepted into the pack.

Kashi whimpers and gives me control. While Kashi whimpers on the inside,I whimper like a little puppy on the outside.

My poor baby! I get off him somewhat and lay down beside him. I lay my head by his and he stops crying when he sees me.

His bright green eyes stare at me. When he feels my breathe on him he giggles and squirms on the soft grass. He giggles even more and gives me a small gummy grin when I poke him with my nose.

I hear footsteps and I tense when they come closer. I start growling lowly and shift myself so I'm somewhat over Montana.

I look up and I the ice blue eyes Ive come used to in a very short time. He softly touches my head"T.J?  Could I hold him?"i am so reluctant to say yes. He could drop him,he could shake him,he couldn't hold his neck right!  The possibility's are endless as to what could happen!! 

My head feels like a rock as I slowly shake it yes.

His face brightens with a smile and I slowly move off of Monty. I give him a lick on the cheek while Nix puts his hands under Monty and lifts him up.

When Nix cuddles Monty in his huge arms,I melt a little on the inside. Why is this so cute?

He is looking down at Monty and smiles a little. When he looks up,he gives me a apologetic look then nods to his men behind me.

After he nods,I feel myself being dog piled on.

Literally

Some of his men are holding me down while Nix carries off a bow crying Montana. I growl out fiercely.

How could he?!  One minute I'm melting at how cute he looks holding a baby and and the next I'm trying to wiggle free.

I feel Kashi. She is outraged. She's gonna kill someone!!  She feels stronger than she did a few minutes ago. She doesn't wait for my permission,she gets control and in one shove,gets all the warrior wolves off of us.

She gives a loud,bone chilling howl and then charges at Pheonix. All we both saw was blood red.

We heard the barks and growls chasing after us as we chased Pheonix. When he comes into view,Montana is still crying. That makes us even more angrier.

Right now I don't even care that he's my mate. When we reach him,we sink our teeth into his leg.

He winces but doesn't do anything else. But,we are to far gone to do anything. I tear off the shirt he has on and wiggle it on In my wolf form then I shift back,gabbing Montana as fast as I can and running us back to the house.

Kashi still in control after all that.

When we get back to the house I bust through then front doors,which I've been doing quite often it seems like,and into the living room.

I roll my eyes at the scene in front of me

"You cheater!"Luca yells
"I am no cheater!  Your just a sore looser!"James yells back. Luca tackles James. Then rustle around on the floor,knocking the lamp off the table besides the couch. I roll my eyes again.

Boys

In the corner of the room I see the twins,Ivan,and Kota laughing their faces off.
"Are you getting this?"Kota asks
"When am I not?"Ivan asks

I then see the phone in his hands filming the 2 idiots while they rustle.

They only stop when they hear Montana's giggle.

There eyes go wide when they see what made that noise. I'm about to tell them what's going on when Pheonix comes through the door,leg bleeding,looking for me.

I see him and I growl and then race up to my room.

Montana giggles when he felt the vibration of the growl through my chest. He's gonna be the death of me!  He's so cute!! 

When we get up to the room I slam my door shut it,lock it,and put a chair in front of the door.

Ain't nobody touching my baby

He's mine now!!!