29

~T.J~

Oh how dare he!! So help me god when I get my hands-paws-on him he's gonna be DEAD!!

I don't even fully know what a freakin mark is! All I know is that it tells others who you "belong"to so to speak. I don't like that idea at all! I'm my own person so if he thinks that he can control me,he's sadly mistaken.

Why are you so mad about this? I love this. It means that soon we'll get to mate soon.....
Kashi says dreamily

What the heck Kashi?!
I yell back at her. She's about to say something else and I don't wanna know what it is so I block her out.

I'm gonna go find this jerk and bury him 18 feet under the earth!

I make my way over to his bedroom door. When I swing open the door I trip over something in my way.

I look down and I see Pheonix. He's laying in the door way. And the rest of the boys are laying sporadically throughout the hallway,close to the bedroom door. I slowly step over Pheonix,James,Deax,the Twins,Ivan,Kota,and Luca. I'm glad I used to sneak out of the house when Cyrus wouldn't let me do things.

Haha....this should be fun waking them up. I hurry and make my way back to the room I first stayed in. In the closet is my bow. I had forgotten that I had brought this but it's good use now.

I quickly knock an arrow and quickly pull on my back quiver. Then I jog carefully back to the place they all are. Thankfully,the door to Pheonix's room is at the end of a hall so all I gotta do is stand in their way of escape.

I start pacing before I wake them up. Hmm...what's a good way?

Got it. I take my knocked arrow and I hold it up to the light that's up there. I shoot the light and it sputters as the electricity goes out. Then I take 2 arrows and stab them into the floor by the walls on each side of me. Like a extra barrier.

I grab one of the paint balls I keep in my quiver that I used for target practice sometimes. I take 3 and throw one at Pheonix and one at each of the twins.

When they feel the wet paint on them,they start to wake up. "What the heck...."Jason says. "W....Whats....going....on...."Jay says falling back asleep.

Pheonix is still asleep. Ok. Desperate time. I really didn't prepare for this! I do the first thing that comes to mind. I scream as if someone is trying to murder me.

They all hurriedly wake up and Kota actually jumps up then falls back down due to his legs being asleep. It's quit funny. 

They all groggily sit up. I giggle as I see Deaxs hair. It looks like little spikes on his head instead of his normal polished-yet scrubby look. 

I regain my focus and I draw my arrow back. It points at the person in front of me. Ivan.

Pheonix sees this once he gains his eyesight. "T.J....put the arrow down....."he cautiously says. I'm not some deer your gonna scare away. I'll fight you! 

"No"I say. Everyone's face pales even more at this. If I didn't have good practice at keeping a good poker face,I'd be on the floor right now!

"Psh. You don't have the guts to shoot us"Luca says from my right. I twist my body and let the arrow loose.

The arrow makes a whooshing sound as it heads fast towards its target. Then it thuds when it hits the target. Right next to Lucas foot.

The stern look on his face and angry look in his eyes quickly go away and are replaced by fear.

Everyone else's the same.

"Alright. Now that I got y'alls attention,"I start"TELL ME WHAT THE HECK A MARK IS!!"I yell. Specifically at Pheonix.

I see him about to take a step and in lightning speed I knock another arrow and this time I loose the arrow next to his hand by the wall.

Everyone growls,even Pheonix when that happens. "Oh suck it up. Your an alpha. I'm an alpha female. Deal with it!"I say to them.

Pheonix's eyes turn black. It's either from anger or his wolf is liking this side of us. Kashi certainly likes this side of Pheonix. It's so gross!!

"Well? Anyone gonna talk?!"I ask them again. James gulps and nods. "I'm probably gonna get killed for this by Nix but at the current moment he isn't going to talk"he says shakily.

"A mark is something that shows unmated males and females that you or Pheonix already belong to someone. And by that I don't mean 'belong' as in a possession. I mean that as if you guys were married. That type. When the male marks a female,their scents get intertwined. Which by the way,you gotta mark Pheonix to. Anyway the next-"

"WHAT?!"I scream. "Shush. I'm talking"he says snappily. I aim my newly knocked arrow at him and he holds his hands up in surrender.

"As I was saying,the next thing after marking is called heat. Heat is where the female with feel like she is burning from the inside out. Mostly from the...ahem...down there." he says.

Wait....by 'down there' does he mean....

Oh my god. Heck no

Heck flippin no.

No way. I'm done. Byeeee!!! 

My eyes are wide but I nod at him to continue. "U-Uh....the m-male and female with have t-to mate with e-each other for the heat to be over. If the process wasn't completed the first time,it will come back one more time. Yet this time,more powerful. Some females have died from it. And it's highly likely you will to if you don't....the first time."James finishes. Slightly awkward.

Holy crap. No way In heck I'm letting this happen. No way in flippin heck! 

I look at Pheonix who seems to be back into control and he's glaring at James. Ugh. "Pheonix don't give him that look or I'll do to you what Ollie did to Slade!"I tell him pointedly.

"Who's 'Ollie'?"Pheonix asks through clenched teeth. "Tell me your joking"I say. 

How-

"Joking about what?!"he asks mad. "You've got to be kidding me"I roll my eyes. "Come on"I say. I grab his hand,which sends sparks up in my arm but I'm to focused on the task at hand to notice. When we pass my room I put my bow and quiver inside the door and I take him hurriedly to the game room I saw a couple weeks ago.

If I remember correctly,there is a 66 inch flat screen in there. Perfect for what I'm about to do.

Thankfully no one is in there when I slam open the door. I drag Pheonix over to the couch and slam him down on it. Then I notice that everyone else followed to.

I guess they all wanna be sucked into this....

Hehehehehehe........this is gonna be fun.

I hurriedly grab all of them and throw them on the couch as well. Good thing this couch is huge!

Then I turn off the lights and grab the tv remotes. It's just like the Tv at home so I can work it.

I turn it on and go to Netflix. I'm a squirming ball of excited-ness by now! They all give me strange looks but I don't care. This is awesome!!

I quickly type in what I'm looking for and then I hit the first episode. I'm squealing like a piglet now.

"What's wrong with her?"Deax asks
"I have no idea and I don't wanna know"Kota answers.

"SHUT UP!"I yell "it's starting!!"I squeal. Just then the beginning comes on and I recite it perfectly......

When it gets to the part where it shows his face((0.11))I squeal "Ollie!!"