9

~T.J.~

I turn back around and see the Jay and Jason with wide eyes.

"What is it boys?"I ask them. Why do they look scared? 

I hear a very loud knock on the now locked door.  I walk and open the door to see a very pissed off pretty boy.

"Yes?"I ask
"You can't,and will not disrespect me!"he shouts
"Wanna see me do it again?"I slam the door.

I turn back around,ready to cuddle with the 2 wolves when I see them with their tails tucked,backing up into the corner farthest away from the door.

"Aww what's wrong boys?  Scared of that meany head?  Come here bubbas. It's alright"I coo to them.

They start inching their way towards me but another louder knock comes through the door.

How is it not breaking yet?!

I walk back over to the door
"What now?!"I shout
"STOP SLAMMING THE DOOR ON ME!"he yells,more like growls.
"No!  I will not stop until you and your idiot friends get Wrangler!"I shout.
He gives me a low,daring kind of growl,I return the growl just a little lower for added affect in my demand.

He looks like he's gonna pass out the way he and the wolves are looking at me.

"Now go!"I shout at him and push him and then slam the door a third time.

I don't hear anything so I'm assuming he left;thankfully.

I sigh. I start to walk to the boys when they start backing up away from me.
"No! No no no...it's alright. I'm not like Mr.mean butt! I'm sorry."I say

They look a little hesitant but they walk with me as I go and sit in front of the little couch we woke up by and sit down on the floor. They lay down beside me,each of their heads are on my lap somehow. I swear these wolves are as big as ponies!

"I guess your wondering why me,a human,is growling like a dog"I say
Of course they didn't respond. That'd just be weird.
"Cy says that when we still had a family that we had dogs all the time. And me,being a baby,mimicked things. So I basically taught myself how to growl like a dog or wolf in y'alls case"I smile.

They look like they are listening intently to each word I say.

"Ya know,this is why I like wolves,dogs,and horses better than people"I say out of the blue.
They look like they are questioning why I said that
"I do because y'all just listen to what I say. You don't play around on your phone-not like you could-when I talk to you. Or you don't just walk away or anything. It's nice actually. And one of my favorite things is that you can't tell anyone what I said cause,well,you can't talk,no offense."I ramble.

I ramble on,talking about anything when I hear a somewhat softer knock that what pretty boy was giving earlier.

I sulk up to the door and open it. To my relief it's just one of pretty boys friends,the one with messy kinda gold hair. I think it's his best friend.

"What?"I ask
"We got your horse"he says

I lunge for him and grab onto his shirt collar and pull him down to me
"WHERE IS SHE?!"I yell
"Is she hurt? Oh no what if she's lame?! Did she have cuts? What if some are infected?! Did she look like she'd fallen?! No! She could injury her knees if she'd fallen!! Was she laying down?! She could've coliced!!! WAS SHE DEAD?!"I yell as I pace around in front of him,thinking of every possible thing wrong that could've happened.

He stops me by putting a hand on my shoulder"She was fine,don't worry"he says"She almost killed my friends Luca and James but she was ok"he adds. Chuckling about his friends getting attacked by my baby. I start to run down the hall,I come to a stop. I turn around
"Come on boys!"I yell. I hear 2 sets of paws on the hardwood floor as they jog out the door,the boy laughs a little as they do.

I start to run down the hall,Jay and Jason trotting beside me as I do.

When I finally somehow manage to find the stair case to downstairs,I race down,looking for a door.

I then see 2 fairly large dudes looking at m weird that I have the white wolves following me
One says"Why do you have the gam-"he's cut off my a growl from the wolves.

"They are my friends"I say blankly,looking for the front door.

I dart towards it. I notice the boys aren't following and see they are still by those dudes
"Boys come on!"I shout,opening the door. They come racing outside with me,looking for her as I do.

I hear a panicked whinny and race as fast as I can towards the sound.

When I get around the corner of the mansion(I don't know how this dude called it a house)I see 2 people besides my girl.

"Get away from her idiots!"I yell at them as I race over there

They imminently move their butts away from her.

I don't even stop running as I throw my arms around her neck,burying my head in her neck,breathing in the scent of that horsey smell and dirt.

I do love that smell.....