36

~T.J~

I make a move to jump out the window but Nix is faster and wraps his muscle arms around my waist. I shift back and scream "Montana!!" Behind me,Nix somehow lifts his shirt off and slips it over me.

How,I have no idea. I guess it's a Alpha thing.

I wiggle in his arms but he tightens his grip. I push and pull at his arms but they tighten to a point that I can't breathe.

Plan

I fake-cry out and he immediately loosens his hold enough I can slip out the bottom. I make another beeline for the window.  I reach for the windowsill but arms wrap around my waist again and hold me back.

"Let me go!!"I scream and hit his arms. I need to save my little brother....he's possibly all I have left....

"Calm down!  We will get him back!!"

"How do you know!?  We might never find him!!  We might never get a scent to follow,never get a clue as to which direction they were going,never have a witness to help me find my brothers,never have a chance to hug them again!  I may never-"

"Stop,T.J!!  Just stop thinking of everything that can go wrong!"

"But I can't!!"I scream,finally relaxing back into him.

I give up....I just give up....

"I can't stop my overthinking. It's who I am! I think of every possible way that something can go wrong! It's who I've become and now it's something I can't ever possibly turn off...."I trail off.

My eyes are blurry with tears waiting to topple over and come spilling out. I don't want to cry in front of him,I really don't. But I can't control any of my emotions when I'm near him it seems.

Nix holds me against him as I cry. I wrap my arms around his neck and we just stand there. Loving the presence of being in our mates embrace. 

After awhile he slightly pulls away and I look up at him,slightly sniffing. "Don't cry my love,we will find your brothers and Jason. I'll kill whoever took them" Nix says and I look at him slightly surprised

"I thought didn't like Monty. Since,he got all my attention"I smirk at him. Nix just snarls playfully at me and chuckles. He stares at me with loving eyes,then his eyes go hard with determination. "No,I'll kill that man because he made you upset. That,and he took my gamma.  My decision to kill whoever took him isn't anything to compare to your half brother" Nix admits.

"My brother" I correct him. Monty May really only really be my half brother,but he will never know of it. He will live his life knowing that I am his sister. He will never know his scumbag of a father,that's a promise!

I reluctantly let Nix lead me away to plan our next move.....

Little to our knowledge,someone was watching every move we made.

———————————————————————

/James?/

After they close the office door,I secretly make my way outside. That bonehead Kota is in the living room with the rest of them,looking after the other Nuisance of a twin. I jump off the porch steps and take off running into the woods,heading north. I cross the boarder and run at least 3 more miles before coming to stop at a small cabin.  I knock on the door and I hear the heavy boot steps before the door opens,revealing the man who started it all.

How he managed to have a weak heir baffles me to this day. I bare my neck in sign of submission "Alpha" I grin

"How furious is she?" He asks,amused. "Oh,she's almost ready to burn down the sorry excuse of a pack house!"I laugh, "right now she is planning something with that 'mate' of hers"I roll my eyes. Like they can take down us.