21

~T.J~

I laugh at the looks they are giving me.

They are looking at me like I have just grown 2 heads! 

It's quite hilarious! 

I'm laying on the floor,clutching my stomach because I'm laughing so hard.

Pheonix and the other boys are just glaring at me and watching me. I pick myself up off the floor and Pheonix starts to say something but I'm running around"Catch me if you can!"I laugh.

All the boys start laughing and then I hear them running after me.

This is gonna be fun!

-Time jump an hour-

I

Am

TIRED!!

We ran around the house for I don't know how long and they only caught me once. And it was from behind and I may or may not have kicked Ivan.......

Oh well! They should learn that I have fighting instincts. That have now doubled because of my new wolf side. Well,I guess it's not new. Anyway!

I walk into the living room,the boys following behind.

I dramatically plop onto the couch and a sigh loudly.

"Someone get me ice cream"I say. Dramatically putting my arm over my eyes like the light hurts me.

"You get it for yourself"I hear who I think is Deax say.

"Nooo!"I groan out"You get it servant!"I yell at him. I hear him chuckle. "Well,for one I'm not your servant and two your legs aren't broke. Get up and get it for yourself"he tells me.

"No!"I pout like a child"You!"I scream. I remove my arm from my eyes and I wait for my eyes to adjust to the light. Time to play the moody-teenage-girl card.

I sit up,and I stare directly into his Deax's eyes.
"You dare deprive a girl her ice cream?!"I say dramatically"Your depriving a girl of her Ice cream?!"I yell at him. His eyes go wide and he gulps.

"Get me my ice cream or I swear I will cut off your hair in your sleep"I shout at him.

He hurriedly nods his head and gets up to go get my ice cream. Good boy😏

Always go for the hair guys. Always! Boys hate it when their hair gets messed with,or their ears,or their nose.

Always!

I'm sitting silently,waiting for that Ice cream,when Deax comes rushing out of the kitchen yelling"We don't have ice cream!! I NEED ICE CREAM!! IM NOT LOOSING MY HAIR!!"

We all bust out laughing when we hear the front door slam