Spooder-Man

Flash pressed the record button, zooming in to Peter and Ned, who were in a very heated debate.

"I can't believe you'd choose Yuri as best girl! She's creepy and ominous, and clearly not right in the head.", Peter nearly shouted. "Well, it's not like Monika is either! She's killed people, dude!", Ned defended, genuine offense in his tone. "She's killed game characters. We've killed game characters.", Peter excused.

"And here we see a pair of otaku in their natural habitat.", Flash finally said, though not loud enough to divert the argument. MJ, who was sitting next to him, snorted at the remark.

"1v1 me. Fox only, no items, final destination. We settle this like men.", Peter challenged. Ned nodded with a huff and they nearly jumped to the game system. Flash stopped recording, snickering alongside MJ.

"Are they always like this?", the teen asked, amused. "More than you'd think.", she snarked after thinking for a moment. The two teens snickered before turning their attention back.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!! I SPEND MY LIFE DEDICATED TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR SATAN, AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?!", Ned practically screeched after Peter won the match. "Hold on, I thought you were atheist.", MJ noted. "And I thought you were American.", Ned snapped back.

Peter, who was on the floor in laughter, wheezed a couple of times before getting back up. "What can I say, man? Just Monika.", the teen remarked, laughing again at the glare Ned gave. Leeds stomped into the kitchen. "Ned, don't leave.", the teen pleaded, still slightly laughing. "NEEEED! I LOVE YOU!", Peter shouted jokingly. "No, I'm f*cking done! I'm f*cking done!", his friend called back, plopping back on the sofa. 

"No, you're not!", Peter defended with a roll of his eyes.

"The rumor come out. Does Spider-Man is gay?", Flash quoted, recording the two. Rather than giving a verbal snark, Peter grabbed a kernel of Ned's popcorn and threw it at him, which Thompson caught in his mouth. MJ smiled slightly, rolling her eyes. She got up to sit at the end of the sofa, only to backtrack. "Nnnnnnope.", was all she said, reclaiming her old seat. 

"Wat?", Ned asked, mouth full of popcorn, looking to where she was going to sit. When the teen found a rather large spider, he guarded his bowl and got up. Peter rolled his eyes and got closer to the arachnid. "Hey, Spooder Buddy. Whatcha doin'?", Parker asked, like he was talking to a puppy. Which would still technically be his brethren.

The teen calmly held his hand open, smiling slightly. "It's ok. I'm not gonna hurt you.", he coaxed. The spider climbed into his hand, responding positively when the teen used his finger to 'pet' it. "There you go.", the teen encouraged, setting it by an open window frame. The spider turned around slowly, before taking off.

"Hold on, hold on, hold on.", Ned started immediately after Lucas (Yes, that's its name now. Fight him.) left. "I thought you said you couldn't talk to spiders." 

"I can't, per se, I'm just--one of them, you know? We get each other. No, I can't get an army of spiders to do my bidding. I'm not gonna betray my brethren like that.", Peter explained, before looking at the time. "Speaking of Spooders...", Peter trailed off, running into his room. "Bye guys!", the teen called before jumping out the window, starting his patrol. They all waved nonchalantly,  

His arachnid activities lasted well into the night; New York was really active in petty crime ever since he took out some of the bigger villains. Needless to say, the teen was pretty exhausted when he got home. Too exhausted, even, to notice the fancy design strung in spider web by the bedroom window, strings connecting together to make the words 'You're pretty cute!'. 

However, when the boy woke up the next day, he did notice, and decided to go back to sleep because it's too goddamn early.