Chapter 1

"I, Davy Slader, reject you, Violet Advarick, as my mate." He said and give me an evil smirked on his face. That's why he badly want to meet me in the school hallway? It felt like someone just stepping on my heart. No, it's not because of what he said. I planned a perfect plan to skip school for the first time and because he was my mate, before, he ruined it! 

"Okay." I replied. I don't know what emotion should I use in this situation. Well, let me introduce to you who's Davy da Jackass. 

He's a school's jock and a man-whore. At first, I was like the most happiest girl in the whole state when I found my mate. But he wasn't my dream man. He always play with my heart then breaking it. He doesn't even care if I was there seeing him making out with other sluts. I know so many things about him. But he never care. I know his parent's name, his hobby, and... Okay, that's all I know about him. 

He stands there and shocked at my answer. His hands were still gripped my arms. I tried to move but his grip is too strong. Where did my friends go when I need them? 

"Err.. Can you move your fingers so I can go that way and you go that way." I asked him 'politely' and tried to get out from there as soon as possible. He let go of my arms and I run towards the exit. Davy must thought I was heartbroken because I can feel his face form an evil smirked. No, I need to complete my first task. My task entitled, Before I Died, the first task is I need to skip school. It doesn't mean I want to die, but you know... YOLO! (You Only Live Once).  

"Hey girls... Sorry, I'm late." I said as I got into my car. 4 of my best friend is already in the car. 

"What's going on?" Maria asked, she was my cousin. 

"Davy got something to say to me early." I replied. 

"What he said? He never care about you." Betrish said, she was my close friend. 

"I got some good news. He finally rejected me as his mate." As I finished my words, all the three of my girls shouted 'What?!'. 

"That's really a good news." Zack, the only boy of our group, said cheerfully. All of the girls sent a death glared to him. 

"He can't do that. How's your wolf?" Red asked, she was one of my close friend. All of us are werewolf accept Maria. She had a mix blood, her mom is werewolf but his father is vampire. She stronger than any of werewolf in our pack but she didn't have a werewolf form. 

"Pained. But she will be okay soon. So, I'm ready to tick my first task in my note book." I said cheerfully. Deep inside, I was pained. Not only my wolf. I used to hide my real feelings. I didn't even tell secrets to my own besties. It's not because I didn't trust them. My own heart, it's my own problems. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I arrived at home in 7 sharp. It's getting dark. After I took a bath, I went downstairs and turn on my pc. I live alone in this big house. My ex-mate never knew I live in such a big house, alone. My wolf still in pained and she always whimpered all the time after Davy rejected us. I'm good at acting like nothing happened, but it was hurt. Imagine locking yourself in a dark closet and cry but no one cares and you don't want anyone to know because it will be a hot gossips in school. Well, I always did that. I was afraid if some stalker put the cctv in my room and watch how ugly I am when I cry, it would be the most embarrassing thing I've done. 

"NEW QUEST: MR VLADAMIRE" I saw a highlight new message in my email. I clicked on it. 

"Lot 15, Myning Green Street, Huntsel Hotel, Room 170." That's the text - for my next job. 

I know, it's hard to believe when a school's nerd have some secret career. Violet Advarick aka me, I was a school's nerd, and a contract killer that no one knows. Hey, that's why I got a big house. I'm not a Mr. Billionaire's daughter. 

I change my clothes and bring some weapons with me and set off to the address given. I'm so excited about my new job. I really need to kill someone. I will kill Davy next, but I can't. Urgh! 

"Miss Violet, you're late." After I enter the room, I saw a familiar tall and muscular man stands near the window. He was around 30. 

"Mr. Vladamire, I don't have a flying car. What can I do for you?" I smiled to him and sat on the table in his room. Don't get it wrong, I'm not here to make out. 

"I want you to investigate some of the rogues in my place." He said. Vladamire was the Alpha of Red Moon Pack. 

"I think you send a wrong email to someone. I'm not a detective, I'm a killer." 

"You are werewolf, Violet. Or did you consider rogues as your friend?" 

"Some of it, I mean, maybe. But I will take your request to kill my time." 

"Some of the rogues were fooling around in my territory. I want you to search where their hidding place." 

"And after I found them?" 

"Kill them." I smiled as I heard the answer. I got out from that place and went to my car. 

I smell a strong scent around me. It's Davy. What he will said if he see me wore a tight clothes and dressing like a cat-woman in this place? Wait, I'm not his mate anymore. 

I knew Davy was behind me. His scent getting strong and stronger and that's mean he's heading towards me. I can clearly heard his toy soldiers cheered from behind. 

"V, what you doing here?" He asked in his husky voice as he gripped my arms. 

"Excuse me, that's none of your business." I said as I shoved him away. His friends were silent and just stand there waiting for some drama going on between us. 

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He screamed. He got really angry. 

I really want to kick his ass but I calmed myself down. That's none of his business. When I tried to step forward him, a pair of muscular arms wrapped my waist from the back. I was shocked because I didn't smell any scent from behind. But then I didn't flipped that guy downs, I know who's him although I didn't smell anything, he's my Friend with Benefits. ;)