Chapter 15

Violet’s P.O.V

I stare silently at the sparkling water in front of me. The lake was shimmering as it received horizon light from the sunset. We arrived at the Barthelomeo yesterday and I quite disappointed because we didn’t and can’t do anything in this countryside.

The Ocean Forst Pack’s house is far away from here. How can we complete the job if we in different area from client’s place and enemy’s place? We shouldn’t leave the city, but we might get caught easily because the whole city knows we are wanted.

After what happened today’s morning, I’d avoided that two troublemakers all of the time. And here I am, watching sunset all alone. How boring...

I grabbed my phone in my pocket and checked if I got any new message from IMPORTANT person. Well, I received too much messages and missed calls from Red, Zack, Betrish and Maria. I knew they’d know it was me who was killing those rogues in the hotel, but I don’t know how to explain it to them.

Maybe I should tell them those rogues were tried to rape me? That’s a stupid explanation; rogues didn’t come to hotel just to rape strangers.

All of sudden, a loud ringtone played on my phone. It was from an unknown caller.

“Hello?” A familiar voice erupted over the line as I pick it up.

“Ren? How did you get my number?” I asked her in confusion as I recognised her immediately.

“You know how. I’m not calling you to tell how to get your number. You were in Barthelomeo, right?” She enounced in a serious tone.

“Yes.” I replied. I don’t know what to say. She stalks me too much.

“Well, I did promise you to help you in this job. So...” She said. I quickly cut her off.

“You did?” I asked. Since when?

“That doesn’t matter. Listen, I knew a very interesting story.” This isn’t time for storytelling. But I have more time. “When you told me about the mystery of Vladamire yesterday, I searched for more information about him in this morning. Shockingly, he got a special relationship with Lucifer.” She said proudly.

“Who’s that?” I asked curiously.

“Wait, you don’t know? He is the leader of rogues that attacked you that night.” She said.

“Are you sure? How did you know that?” I asked.

“I heard rumours.” She muttered.

“Rumours, Ren. It’s a rumour. I didn’t kill everyone who I wish to kill.” I sighed loudly. “Tell me once you got proof.” I said and cut off the line.

I snapped my head to my back once I heard cracking sound of broken stick. A man who wear V-neck dark brown plain T-shirt and black jeans sit beside me. His broad shoulders bulk out when he placed his left hand on the ground behind me while the other hand is on his lap.

“So...” He tried to start a conversation. Awkward... He pulled out his right hand and bruised it to his dark hair.

“What?” I replied and sounded annoyed.

“Are you going to ignore me for the whole day?” Randy asked and tried his best to make an adorable face.

“No.” I replied shortly.

“Okay.” He said.

Two minutes later...

“Don’t ignore me.” I said angrily at him.

“My princess finally said a sentence.” He grinned and giggled as he hugs me with both of his hands. It’s felt like I’m a mother of him.

“Stop acting like child, Rand.” I said, but he didn’t move an inch. I patted on his shoulder. It’s fun.

“I miss you.” He said and moves his face to the crook of my neck and sniff at it. It’s tickling so I shrug him off. He pulled back his hands and move to my back.

Now, I’m sitting between his legs. He then pull out both of his hands and sneak it to my stomach so he can bring me closer to his body.

“I’m always here, Rand. You’re acting like sick love puppy.” I said. Although we live with each other for a very long time, but I didn’t get use of it when he was so close to me.

“What I mean is I miss your touch.” He said seductively.

“Really?” My face forms a smirk as I teased him.

“You want me to proof it?” He said as he placed his chin on my left shoulder and sniff at my neck, again.

I replied with a giggle and turned my head to the side. He then moves his gorgeous face to meet my lips. At first, our kiss went slow as we tasted each other lips with passion. I move my lips faster and that received a tight hug from him.

He moves his leg and pushes me slowly until my back met green grass. He started kiss me with so much passion as he groaned. Then, he let his tongue bruised with mine.

He pulled out his tongue from my mouth and start kissing my jaw then down to my neck. I shut my eyes tightly and gripped his shirt on his back. I bite my lower lips to prevent the moan from coming out. Of course I failed to stop it.

I quickly snapped my eyes open widely as I felt sharps fangs bruises my neck’s skin. Part of me tells me that he is not trying to drink my blood. I pushed his chest hardly to stop him from doing whatever he tried to do.

“W-what are you just doing?” I asked in shocked.

“I... I-I’m sorry. I’m just...” He apologized.

“You just what?” I heard a husky voice came out from the woods.
Oh... No...