Chapter 11

Chapter 11

VIOLET P.O.V

I checked my reflection on the mirror for the last time. I wear on my icy blue tank top, pale blue shorts and my brown sneaker. I put on silver eye shadows and lips gloss that make my lips pink. I make my long brown hair into braid like Elsa's hair in Frozen. I love Frozen movie. 

I step out from the bathroom and give a peck on Randy's cheek while he still sleeping on the bed. I look at my watch, it was 7:49 a.m. It was still early for Randy. 

I walked out from the room and heading to the elevator. I make my way to the exit and heading to the group of girls and a man. They look really excited and...happy. I wish I could live peacefully like them.  

"Hey, you look...different." Zack said and eyeing me up till down. I just gave him a smile. 

"You look gorgeous! You should wear these kind of shirt in school." Red said. 

"I'm curious though. You didn't have to wear those big glasses when you're out here. But you never took it off during school time. You didn't have eye problem, right?" Maria asked curiously. 

"You think too much, Maria. There's no book to read here. She didn't need those ugly glasses." Betrish said and swung her arm to my shoulder. 

"Right. I thought she was a spy or something like that. Anyway, let's go!" Maria said. I'm glad she didn't ask any future. 

I'm going out with my besties today. I didn't really want to go but Randy keep tell me to go out with my friends. He said it can help me to blow the cobwebs in my head. Besides, he plan something for me when I was outing with my bestie. He want me to collect as much information as I can about the rogues who was from here and live here. It's not an easy job, but at least I can try. 

"Where we going?" I asked them when we were in Zack's car. 

"We going for breakfast first. Then, we going to shop, then..." Betrish said. 

"Shopping? No way, I'm not going to shop. I need to buy a new wardrobe since I befriend with you girls." Zack said and frowned. 

"He's right girls. We don't have to shop all the time. Let's do something more interesting." I said. 

"Okay, okay." The girls mumbled. 

Zack stopped the car in front of the Eat N' Drink. The rumors said that restaurant is a perfect choice for breakfast, no wonder it's full with customers. We make a way to the entrance. After order some drinks and fast foods, we chatting and laughing like crazy dudes. 

"So, Red, tell us what happen that night when we left you with 'Da One'?" Betrish asked as she wiggle her eyebrow to Red who was blushing. 

"Wait, wait, wait... What night? What happened? The One?" I asked them all with my curious face. 

"Yeah... Red found her mate on the first day we arrived here in the beach party. It happened after we left you with your boyfriend. Then, we left Red and her mate alone. So the first night wasn't a great party of 5 Besties as we imagined it." Maria explained.  

"Who is it?" I asked Red. My voice sounded excited and angry because I missed something so important. 

"His name is Ian Hilders. There's nothing happened. We just chatted and took a walk on the beach." Red said and smiled to the waitress who bring our orders. 

"I don't believe it. Something must happen." Zack said as he munching his burger. 

"Ian Hilders? How old is he?" I asked.