Chapter 5

My eyes snapped opened when I heard 'I'm So Sick' by Flyleaf ringing in my phone. I quickly grabbed my phone and clicked the answer button. I wont leave the bed, being hugged by Randy when asleep is the best thing I've ever felt. I never sleep with Davy before. Speak of the devil, he's on the phone! 

"V, where are you? Red and the others told me they hadn't seen you today." He said. 

"I .. I was.. still in my bed. I didn't feel well. I can't go to school today." I said and faking a coughed. Bad choice! I shouldn't said that. 

"Well, I will come to your house. Actually, Where is your house?" He asked. I told ya, my mate, my own mate, my ex-mate doesn't know my own freaking house. But it's a good news, for now. 

"No, no, no... You don't have to come. I'm fine now." Please don't come, please. All of sudden, and all of time, Randy, who was behind me, growning, well, most like moaning. I really really hope Davy didn't hear that. 

"Who the fuck is that?!" Davy growled. Shit! What should I do? Think, think!  

"That's my friend. Just a friend." I sighed. 

"You mean the guy from yesterday?! Where is your house?! Or I will kidnap Red or Maria to tell your address!" He yelled over the phone. He doesn't have to be that angry. "He has to. That's mean our mate still care about us." Celestia said in joy. 

"Stop it Davy! Stop yelling! I'm not home right now. I was at Dryish Field. I will go to Flownn Jerealz this weekend. I have something to do there." I said, trying to calm him down. 

"With that guy?! It's more like a date or honeymoon during summer to me. I will get there, now!" He said. 

"Davy, you don't have to..." I stopped and look blankly at the phone after the long beep sound. I growned loudly. Why did he care about me now?! I calm myself and get up from the bed. I slipped off my shirt and the shorts that I used last night. I walked to Randy's bag which he placed on a tiny wooden table and start looking for his shirt to wear. I took an over sized black t-shirt and wear it. 

"Rand, wake up..." I said gently as I shake his broad arm. He groaned. 

"What is it?" Still groaning. I decide to tell him everything. Maybe he could hear me. 

"It's Davy. He knows I'm here and he's coming here! We need to leave, now!" I said nervously. But he didn't move. I need another plan to wake him up. He's a half vampire, he should sleep at day, but he's a werewolf, he can wake up in the day. Anyway, vampire wont burn by the sun, it just a myth. I asked Randy about that when we first met, and I make an experiment myself by dragging the sleeping Randy to my front lawn and watched the sun to burn him alive. But it didn't. I know it's stupid, I was 15 on that day when Randy was stay for a night at my house. Back to the main point, I faked a sob and whispered closely to his ear, 

"Rand... I was pregnant.. It's yours..." I said and fake a sob. Randy's eyes snapped opened. He looked shocked and panicked. He got up from the bed and lean closer to me. 

"Hey... It's okay.. We will quit this job and, and start a new life, an-and maybe w-we..." He stuttering. I can't take this anymore. This is too much... 

"Hahaha...!!" I laughed out loud. It's too hilarious. I saw Randy's face were redden. It make him more cuter.  

Randy got pissed off and jumped onto me. He let me laying on the bed and lean closer to me. I stopped laughing when I saw Randy eyes were darken. It's not an angry eyes. It's full of lust? He dropped his eyes to my lips then to my neck. He acting weird since last night. He lean closer to my neck, but all of sudden, he backed off and got off from me.  

"Rand, what's wrong?" I asked. There must be something wrong. 

"Nothing. My head's hurt. It will be fine soon." He said and walked in into the bathroom. Oh, I forgot to tell him about Davy. 

I rolled on the bed from side to side as I waited Randy get out from that bathroom. He's taking too long time. What's he doing in there? My phone was beeping again. It's a text message. I picked my phone and look at the contents. It was from Zack. 

"Where are you? I thought we gonna enjoy the last day at school 2gether." 

I replied, "I can't. Got something important to do. I'm sorry. :(" 

A second later, my phone beeping again. Werewolf isn't fast at running, they also fast at texting. (I'm joking.) 

Zack :"What's the important thing?" 

Me :"Something like visiting my grandma." 

Zack :"You didn't have a grandma. Who with you?" 

Me :"My step grandma. No one, I'm alone." 

Zack :"Don't lie." 

Me :"I'm not." 

Zack :"Yes, you are. Who's Randy?" 

Me :"What? Who? Never heard of him." 

Zack :"Would you tell me the tale of Randy punching Davy last night? I'm so excited about it." 

Me :"Where did you heard that? Facebook? Pffh..." 

Zack :"Actually yes. The rumors were spread around the school that you're dating Randy and ditch Davy and they got into a fight." 

My eyes widen when I read his last text. OMG! How did they know that? Must be someone from Davy's pack. But how did they know Randy's name? I will do a plastic surgery and change my face during this holiday. I can't show my face at that school like this. I rolled myself to side and slumped my face against the fluffy pillow. 

"Hey... Something wrong babe?" Randy asked as he crawling on top of me. I sighed and show him the text messages. He laughed. What? 

"Stop being so over-dramatic. It's not a big problem." He said. 

"It is a big problem. What should I do now, Randy?" I said sadly. He stopped smiling and give me a serious look. 

"Do you love your mate?" 

"Not anymore." 

"What will you do if he changed?" 

"I think Davy and I could be a friend." 

"You know he can't be an Alpha if he doesn't have a mate." 

"He always can mark someone and mated with her." 

"What if he try to get you back?" 

"I will shove him away." 

Okay, this is weird. It was more like an interrogation right now. 

"Randy, please straight to the point. What are you going to say?" I asked him in full of worries. 

"Violet..." 

"Yes?"  

I waited for him to say something that had distracted his mind. 

"Would you be my girlfriend?"