Chapter 9

Chapter 9

VIOLET P.O.V

I'm going to introduce them to my new boyfriend. I wasn't sure about this. This should be the stupid thing I've done in my entire life. They will know my job. It's true I never care about mate anymore. I want a new life with someone who love me and accepted me. 

'What about mate?' Celestia asked sadly. 'It's time to forget about him. We can start a new life.' I replied, trying to comfort her. But she always whimpered. She always did that for more than a year since we know Davy doesn't want us. She was weaken day by day but I tried my best not to shift. When we were out for job, I will use my human form to fight and protect myself. It's not like I'm mad at my wolf. She didn't deserve this at all. 

'Davy here for us.' She whimpered again. 'Not for us, Celestia. He just want us to continue suffered like before.' I said softly. I dress myself into bikini, there was a party that will be held at the beach tonight. And I'm going to seduce Randy. Well, I just want to tease him. I wore a dark blue bikini, some make-up to make me look like a bad girl and curl my hair to beach wave. It's perfect. Although I'm short, I still got a perfect curve at the right place. 

'Make Randy as our new mate.' My eyes widen when I heard my wolf whispered those word to me. This was to fast. I'm not mentally ready yet. 'We still have a lot of time.' I said and left the room. 

Randy was waiting for me. He sat on the couch in the living room as he watch the show on the TV. He was breath-taking. He wore a sleeve-less shirt and dark blue pants that reach his knee. That shirt make his broad shoulder and chest shown up. While I'm still checking him out, he cleared his throat. 

"Raperrss!!! Help!!" He screamed as he sit there and grinned. My eyes widen, what he's doing? People who walk outside our room may swung the door and act like a superhero. I ran toward him and jump onto his lap. I covered his mouth using my palm and sent him a death glare. He chuckled under his breath. 

"What are you doing? People may heard you." I said and gritted my teeth.

"They will get out after seen our little show here, you worry too much. And you hurt me." He said and chuckling. 

"When?" 

"Just now. You rapping me with those beautiful eyes." He said as our forehead touched. 

"Stop it. We will late for the party. I will introduce you to my friends." I smiled. 

"Finally." He sighed. 

After we arrived at the beach, the people started to fill that place. My hand never leave Randy's. I don't want him to leave me alone in this place. Beside, we have something to do beside partying. I pick out my phone to text my girl. I searched for Red's number. 

Me : "Where are you guys? You will miss out the party." 

Red : "We just got here. We check-in at the hotel which is nearby the beach. We will be there soon." 

Wait, what? There's only one hotel which nearby the beach. I look at my phone in horror. This is it. This is the end of my life. My friends will know I was a killer and wont be my friend anymore. I will jump off the building and before I could reach the cement my body was eaten by those Afrika birds that always eating corpses. 

Two strong muscular hands snucked from my back as it wrapped my stomach. I can feel Randy's breath on my left ear. It's tickle and I tried not to laugh.  

"Don't worry about it. We wont bring any rogue to our room again." He said trying to comfort me. I relieved a little. 

"What if they know the reason why I'm here?" I asked.