Chapter 4

RANDY P.O.V

I was completely shocked when Violet told me she had a boyfriend. We were now heading to Flownn Jerealz but we will stopped at Dryish Field. 

"I don't know. I making it up." Violet said and looked away. I relieved after she said that. I don't know what happened to me, maybe it just a friend's or partner's love, but I felt something difference than that after I knew Davy, her mate rejected her. At first I was feeling bad about her, she didn't deserved it. 

Violet was a beautiful and gorgeous girl, she was a fighter. But in school, she choose to be innocence, a nerdy typed, and wear those grandma shirts. She didn't want anyone including her friends to know who is the real Violet. She didn't even introduce me to her gorgeous friends. 

We check-in into one of the motel. The room was small but it's okay. We will check-out this afternoon. Violet walked to the queen sized bed and immediately asleep. I placed my bag on the tiny wood table and took a quick shower. 

After shower, I just wore my black boxer and snuck into the bed and set myself behind Violet. "She smell so sweet..." Max said, my wolf. Yeah, he's right. Wait... "What the fuck are talking about?!" I yelled to my wolf. She just my partner and a very good friend to me. Maybe she was too protective to me sometime, but it's fine, I love to see her jealously when I flirt with other woman. 

"Mark her." Max let out a low growl. "Stop joking Max, I need to sleep." I shrugged it off. I wrapped my hand over Violet's stomach and hugged her protectively. Less than a minute, I was asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Rand... Wake up!" Some sweet voice erupted my eardrums. A soft hands shaking my arm.  

"What is it?" I groaned. I still closed my eyes. 

"He called...He's coming...leave..." This isn't time for story-telling. I could barely heard what she's babbling about. Plus, her voice make me more sleepy. It's like hearing a lullaby. 

"Rand... I pregnant... Yours..." I snapped my eyes. It's a dream, right? No, it wasn't. Violet was sobbing. I was panicked and shocked. I jumped out and sit beside her. Trying my best to comfort her. 

"Hey... It's okay.. We will quit this job and, and start a new life, an-and maybe w-we..." I stuttered. 

"Hahaha..!!" I felt my blood were rushing to my face when Violet burst out laughing. I groaned loudly. "I told you to mark her." Max said. I rolled my eyes. 

"It's hilarious..." Violet said between her laugh. I jumped onto her and lean closer to her. Her cheek was redden. Her brown eyes always let me drown. My eyes drop to her sexy lips. It's torturing me to just look at it. I want to taste it, I want to taste her. Then my eyes drop to her neck, which is the spot where I always drink her sweet blood. I should mark her at there. Wait... Stop it Randy! She has a mate! "A stupid mate who hurt her too much." Max said and continued, "Do it before that man-whore crawling to get her back and take her from us!" 

Violet must thought I was lost my mind right now, she stopped laughing and didn't moving. I lean forward her and aiming her neck. She didn't push me which I'm glad for. When my fangs mostly touch her soft skin, I stopped myself. No, no... This is wrong. I can't ruined her. 

I got up from her. I turned my back and heading towards bathroom. 

"Rand, what's wrong?" Her voice sounded worry. I acted like usual as possible. 

"Nothing. My head's hurt. It will be fine soon." I smiled to her. 

I stare at my reflection on a big square mirror in the bathroom. What happen to me? I need to stop this feeling. "Can't you understand you are falling for her?" Max said. "You're not helping, Max." I sighed. 

"You are just lying to yourself. Violet can't return back to her mate. Don't hold your feeling. Tell her that you love her before it's too late." Max said. Should I tell Violet? What if she rejected me?  

Well, I have lot of time to think about it. She's not going to her school or her home this holiday and she not gonna meet Davy. It's not a big problem right now.