Chapter 3

"Alpha Xavier..." I bowed politely. I rushed to Alpha Xavier's office because I don't want to make a drama in front of the door with Davy. Davy followed behind me and entered his dad office. Yep! The jackass is here. 

"Violet. How nice to see you again." Alpha Xavier said and give me a peck on my forehead. I just smiled politely. 

"Is there any problem? I was a bit worry about your sudden call." I said nervously. 

"No, my sweetheart. Its not a big problem. I just want to talk with you two." 

"We?" I raised my eyebrow.  

"Yes. About you and Davy. My Beta, Benjamin had told me that Davy rejected you. Its a shame choice and I don't want you to be away. Davy can't be a pack's Alpha if you two weren't together." 

"Wh-what? Don't tell me you want me to be his mate, again?? I don't mean to be rude to you, Alpha, but I've had been through a lot. I'm not gonna accept him again. He's a jerk!" I shouted. I can clearly see hurt in Alpha Xavier's eyes, well, I apologize. But not in Davy, he just gave me his smug look, I hate that. That's the look he gave me when I saw him banging sluts in different places. It's not just once. My poor eyes, I saw it too many times and it hurt like hell! 

"Violet... Just give him another chance. Davy isn't mature enough, he needs you. He can change into a new guy. Right now, he may be an idiot but please, give him a chance to change himself. Both of you can get a new fresh start, like be a friend to each other." Alpha Xavier said. I felt guilty. Maybe I can give him a chance. Maybe I should get along with the pack members. Maybe with these I can help Alpha Xavier to full fill his dream. Maybe I should stop saying maybe. I hate 'maybe'. It never worked. 

"I got no problem with friend." Davy said and gave me a smirked. I silence for seconds and said, 

"Okay. But I have something to say and rules about this whole thing." I said as I looked at both of them. 

"What is it?" Alpha Xavier and Davy asked at the same time. Why they looked so worry? Well, they should be. 

"I can be Davy's friend, I can help him to change himself, and I can help him until he become an Alpha. But, I don't want more relationship or feelings other than friend." I said. 

"Agree. Love can increase day by day, sweetheart." Davy said and give me a wink. 

"No, Davy. You wrong. I have a boyfriend. And I love him." With that answer, Alpha Xavier and Davy were shocked. Alpha Xavier was sad but he still give me an apologetic smile. He knows what his son had done to me these whole years, he knows that I will try to move on and run away. Davy was more like angry, his eyes were darken and his tighten his fingers into a fist. Why? I can have a boyfriend, although I just making it up. That wasn't his problem. 

"I need to go. I have something to do tonight. Good night, Alpha Xavier. See you tomorrow, Davy." Hell no! I'm not gonna see or meet him tomorrow. I gave Alpha Xavier a warm smile and a smirked for Davy. It's not like always him can win the game. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Is it okay to skip school? I mean you never skip school before." Randy asked while his eyes were on the road. It was 1.30a.m. Randy and I need to go to Vladamire territory, tonight. It was miles away from where I live. Our client willingly to go to our place so his pack members wouldn't know he hired a contract killer to kill those rogues. Don't know why. 

"It's okay, Rand. Besides, it's not my first time to skip school. This will be my second time. I had skipped yesterday. And it was fun." I said and give him a bright smile. 

"Did you running away from someone?" He asked. 

"No..." I said simply and silent for 5 seconds. "It's Davy. I don't want to meet him. He's a completely jerk!" 

"I know. I can kill him if you want." 

"NO!" Celestia screamed in my head. 

"You can't kill him. Alpha Xavier will be sad and may jumped off the building when he found his only son's corpse." I said. 

"O-kay. So, what happened in the pack house early?" 

"It's Alpha Xavier. He want me to forgive Davy and be friend with him. He said that Davy isn't mature enough and all he wanted is fooling around with sluts. It's not my problem! But, I agreed. And the worst thing is I said I can't be his mate because I have a boyfriend, now." I sighed. 

"Boyfriend? Who?" Randy said and frowned. 

"I don't know. I making it up." I said and looked away. 

Randy didn't say anything. And I don't wanna think too much. A killer must be cool and worry-less. But I'm thinking too much of girl stuff. I'm a girl though. 

We arrived in the motel in Dryish Field. It wasn't a town. It just a small village which between Scorland Icey (my town) and Flownn Jerealz where Vladamire place located. It was five in the morning when we checked in to the motel. The next trip to Flownn Jerealz should be 2 hours or more.  

Today was the last day of school. It's a summer holiday, so I'm not worry too much about my job that will take few days to complete. As soon as I walked into our room, I walked to the queen sized bed and fall asleep. I didn't want to enjoy the scenery in that tiny room. But I'm sure there was only one bed in here. Whatever...