Chapter 2

"Can we go now, babe?" Randy said in his sexy voice as he hugged me from behind. Davy glared at him and growled. Why did he do that if he already rejected me? 

"She's mine." Davy growled. Great! Someone please call a doctor.. There's someone got mental problem here and someone (that's me) will get a heart attack here. 

"Wait, wait, wait... This afternoon you just rejec-" 

"Shut up, bitch!" Davy snapped at me. 

Randy stepped in front me protectively. Randy wasn't the type of person who will easily loss his tempered and punched the guy on the spot. He was a professional killer and I'm glad he was my job partner. 

"Watch your mouth. Or I will mark her without you knowing it." Randy said in a warning voice. 

Less than 0.23 seconds, (I'm not joking) Davy already in front of Randy and punched him. Randy's body didn't move an inch, he's still on his same spot while rubbing the hitted spot on his left face. Randy gave Davy a smirked. There's blood running down from his sexy lips, he licks it with his tongue and that make him look more sexier. Randy grabbed my hand softly and told me to go inside the car. I followed his ordered and climbed into passenger seat. 

I looked at the scene outside from the dark car's window, Randy was punching Davy. For your information, Davy wasn't a weak werewolf. He will be the future Alpha at Midnight Moon Pack. Randy got fews punched from Davy, and so as Davy. Davy's toy soldiers tried to help him but they backed off when their future Alpha was on the ground, and Randy is still standing there like my ex-mate's punched were nothing. 

My wolf whimpered when she saw Davy was on the ground. She begged for me to go outside the car and run towards Davy. But I didn't. "He wasn't ours anymore. I'm hurt too, but we can still moving on, I'm sorry Celestia." I told to my wolf, Celestia. I felt so guilty. My eyes were blurring as I hold back my tears. 

The driver door swung opened, I quickly wiped away my tears. Randy started the engine and drive off from there. When we were far away from that place, Randy stopped the car at the side of the road. He lean back to the seat and sighed. Why are we so dramatic tonight? 

"Tell me about Alpha Vladamire." Randy asked, breaked out the tension in the car. Actually, we were in my car, Randy didn't have a car and he said he loves his legs too much. 

"Some of the rogues were fooling around in his place, he wants us to find their hiding place and killed them all." I said. He sighed. 

"What?" I asked him. He's been doing that a while ago. 

Randy locked his electric blue eyes to mine. I felt like something different when he looks at me like that. I had a make-out session with him before, but it didn't feel anything. I tried to ask my wolf if she knows what's going on here but she ditched me. 

I raised my hand to touch the bruises on his face, he just let my fingers touched every inch of his strong jawline. He had a cute look but a very muscular body. My favourite parts is his electric blue eyes. Well, my favourite colour was black before, but it turned out to blue after I was drown in his beautiful eyes. He got dark sparky hair that make him looks more mature and handsome.  

"Did you...feel it?" He sudden question left me confused. 

"What do you mean?" I asked him curiously. He didn't answer my question. I badly want to know what he's thinking but I shrugged it off when he raised my body and set me on his laps. His eyes turned dark blue and I can clearly see it was full with lust and needed. 

"No, no... Not here and not now. You injured." I whispered to his left ear. 

"I need blood." He said. Okay, my fault. I didn't introduce who was the real Randy. He was a mix blood like Maria. He was half werewolf, half vampire. But he got a werewolf form. And he need blood. His mate were died when he was 16. He got a chance to meet her once, but there's tragedy incidents. He loves his mate but don't expect him to be locked himself in a closet like me, because he was a man and he knows to hide his real feelings. But he can't hide how his feel when he with me, he will definitely burst out everything. 

"It will healed soon." He smiled towards me and lean closer to me. His lips touching mine. At first it was just like a friend kiss, but within 2 seconds, we started kissing passionately. He bite my lower lips and sucked it. I tried so hard to hold the moan but I can't hold it. I moaned in low voice but I knew he definitely can hear it because he started to gave me a rougher kiss. He let his tongue into my mouth and taste me passionately. 

He pulled out the kiss then his lips run down to my neck. His hands were wrapped my waist before, but now his right hand was squeezing my butt while his left hand was massaging my boobs. My moaned got louder and louder as he lick and suck up my neck. I know, most of the woman have that weak spot, I can't denied it.  

I bite my lower lips when two sharp fangs injected my neck. P/S: It's not a marking process. I felt my blood running down from my neck, but Randy licked it and sucked my injured spot hungrily. Vampire didn't just drink human blood, I didn't want Randy fooling around with other human girls so I willingly gave him my blood. Don't get me wrong, I love Randy as a BestFriend and Partner since Davy doesn't give a damn about me. 

I'm not so stupid to wait for Davy to realize what he had done wrong, I know how to have fun. Only because I'm a nerd at school, it doesn't mean I was only into books. Hey, I'm more obsessed with weapons and katana (a sword). 

As Randy healed the spot, my phone were beeping and vibrating in my pockets. Randy didn't stop licking the spot as I read the text on my IPhone screen. "GO TO THE PACK HOUSE NOW. ALPHA XAVIER ORDERS! -DAVY-" Oh no, no, no! Oh, I forgot to tell you, I was from Midnight Moon Pack. Actually, I didn't called myself as one of that pack member, I was barely set my foots in that place. After all, I only recognized Davy and Maria (and Alpha Xavier) from that pack. I sighed loudly. 

"What's wrong?" Randy asked. 

"I need to go to the pack house, right now. Urgh! I can't be there with these clothes. It makes me looks like a slut." I sighed again. 

"You can use my clothes." Randy said. I smiled. Randy always left his bag clothes in my car. Don't asked why, we always traveled together. I didn't left my clothes here because I really want to wear Randy's clothes. I'm not a psychotic friend who obsessed with others clothes. I need to stop babbling about this. 

After changing my outfits, I just wear Randy's button up shirt and wear my OWN shorts, Randy sent me to the pack house. He waited outside as I heading my way to Alpha Xavier's office. I wear a big glasses so everyone can recognized me as a good nerdy girl who can't even kill a fly. 

As I approached to the front door, I felt pairs of eyes were on me. "Huh, okay, this is it..." I said in my mind. I looked up, Davy was there in front of me, with his blue bruises everywhere on the face, glaring at me like he will kill me in 10 seconds or less.