Chapter 11:Lady's Blue Morning

The four parents explored the park and continued to search for their puppies. Together, they scanned the park carefully, but couldn't find any of their puppies whatsoever.

"Bad luck," Pongo sighed, shaking his head.

"I don't know where they could be," Perdita sighed worriedly, her ears drooping sadly. "Oh, if only I knew..."

"Ah, that's okay Perdy," Tramp told her consolingly. "Why don't we... look for them together?"

Lady looked at Tramp, alarmed. "Tramp..." she gasped, worriedly.

"Oh, Pidge," Tramp gasped, confusedly. "What's wrong? I only want to walk with Perdy alone to comfort..."

"You know what's wrong! We've been through this!" Lady cried out. "First Trixie...then Lulu... then Fifi... then Rosita Chiquita... then Peg... now me!"

At once, Lady glared at Tramp. She realized that the Tramp that she loved was just a fantasy, for she was indeed with the Tramp of her nightmare. "But I won't let him leave me," Lady told herself, and without a word, she quickly tore off herself.

"Pidge, where are you going! Come back!" Tramp cried. But Lady ran away so quickly that in a matter of seconds she was out of Tramp's sight. She cried her way down the path, and didn't look at anyone as she disappeared behind many garbage cans, and trees. She sighed as she found a place to rest, and sighed. She knew she had to come to the realization that her love for Tramp was not mutual and that nobody really loved her at all.

Meanwhile, Pongo, Perdita, and Tramp were looking for Lady. "We can't find her in this mess," Pongo sighed, holding his head down.

"How could she just think I'd abandon her like that!" Tramp asked, gasping. Then Tramp raced back and forth and shouted, "Pidge!

Pongo and Perdita stared sadly at Tramp. Then Pongo shook his head and said, "Perdy, would you mind looking by yourself for a bit?" Pongo asked. "I want to have a chat with Tramp... a guy thing, if you'd understand."

Perdita nodded, and went off to search for Lady and the puppies. Then Pongo turned to Tramp and told him, "Can we have a talk?"

"I guess," Tramp told Pongo sadly. He was thoroughly put out and stared glumly at the ground.

"So... what was Lady talking about?" Pongo told Tramp.

"Well, okay, I'll tell you," Tramp sighed. "I have had a bad romantic past, and I've dumped many girlfriends. But Pidge should know that I wouldn't dump her... I mean, I gave up my life on the streets for her and we had puppies!" Tramp cried. "Women... I just don't understand them."

"So... you were a cad?" Pongo asked, surprised.

"Yeah," Tramp told Pongo sadly. "But I'm not anymore, Pidge is the only one I've loved for a long time now," he answered.

"Was Angel's mother one of your old girlfriends?" Pongo asked. Tramp nodded.

"So Scamp and Angel must have ran off because they were heartbroken and felt like you lied to and betrayed them... and Lady must have done the same..." Pongo told him thoughtfully.

"That's probably right," Tramp told Pongo dourly.

"So maybe you should do something to make Lady feel better..." Pongo told Tramp.

"Like what?" Tramp asked hopelessly.

"Remind Lady that you love her," Pongo told Tramp. "Be kind to her and give her your affection. I wouldn't talk to Perdy as much as you did, I think Lady couldn't help but to get a little bit jealous."