Chapter5: An Enthusiastic puzzler

After some time of walking on the snow, you came across both of the skeletons. They were talking to each others...'talking'

PAPYRUS: SANS, YOU'VE BEEN LAZY AGAIN AND YOU'VE DONE NOTHING TO IMPROVE YOUR PUZZLE!!!

Sans: This isn't being lazy, it's called... sleeping.

PAPYRUS: EXCUSES EXCUSES!!!

They both turned around.

PAPYRUS: OH OH! THE HUMAN ARRIVES!!! IN ORDER TO STOP YOU, MY BROTHER AND I HAVE CREATED SOLE PUZZLES!!!

Y/n: Oh cool, I love puzzles!

PAPYRUS: OH! ANOTHER PUZZLE LOVER I SEE. WELL, YOU'LL FIND THIS ONE QUITE SHOCKING!!!
FOR YOU SEE, THIS IS THE INVISIBLE... ELECTRICITY MAZE!!!

I tilted my head sideways.

PAPYRUS: WHEN YOU TOUCH THE WALL OF THE MAZE, THIS ORB WILL ADMINISTER A HEARTY ZAP!!! SOUNDS LIKE FUN???

Y/n: Yep, I like the challenge!

PAPYRUS: THE AMOUNT OF FUN YOU'LL PROBABLY HAVE IS ACTUALLY RATHER SMALL I THINK...
OK, YOU CAN GO AHEAD NOW.

Y/n: Alright...

I walked forward as I instantly hit a wall. To my surprise, it was PAPYRUS who took the zap.

PAPYRUS: SANS!!! WHAT DID YOU DO???

Sans: I think the human has to hold the orb...

PAPYRUS: OH OK!

PAPYRUS then walked in various direction leading to where I was, making a really visible path since the ground is covered in snow. He got near me and gave me the orb. He ran toward Sans while, again, following the same path. I chuckled a little bit from the sillyness of the tall skeleton.
He faced me once again.

PAPYRUS: OK, TRY NOW!!!

I swiftly follow the footprints on the snow and quickly got on the other side. PAPYRUS looked at me and I could feel his excitement.

PAPYRUS: INCREDIBLE!!! YOU SLIPPERY SNAIL!!! YOU SOLVED IT SO EASILY...TOO EASILY...HOWEVER!!!
THE NEXT PUZZLE WILL NOT BE EASY!!! IT IS DESIGNED BY MY BROTHER, SANS!!! YOU WILL SURELY BE COUFOUNDED, I KNOW I AM!!!
NYEHEHEHEEEE !!!!!!!

He ran to what I presumed would be his next puzzle. I looked at him go with a little smile on my face.

Sans: Hey, thanks... My brother seems like he is having fun. By the way, did you see that weird outfit he is wearing?

Y/n: Yeah?

Sans: We made that some weeks ago for a costume party, he hasn't worn anything else since...

Y/n: Meh, I think it's kinda cool.

Sans: Really? You'll make a nice friend buddy, it's good to see him that happy...

Y/n: I'm gonna follow him, see ya!

Sans: soon kiddo.

Timeskip ^_^:

I made my way toward PAPYRUS as Sans was beside him.

Y/n: Sans, You'll need to teach me your shortcut thing someday...

Sans: Maybe.

PAPYRUS: HUMAN, I HOPE YOU ARE READY FOR... SANS!!! WHERE'S THE PUZZLE???

Sans: It's right there on the ground.

I looked at the ground and saw a piece of paper.

Sans: Trust me, there's no way they can get past this one.