Chapter9: A friendly ghost.

I slowly woke up, not in pain or anything, I stood up and looked beneath me. The were golden flowers,  they might have stopped my fall, nice.
I started to walk and I noticed that I was in some sort of waste collection... There were piles of garbage everywhere.
As I was continuing my way to the exit, if there's one, I came across a dummy, the same one as in the entrance of the underground.

Y/n: Meh....I have time to spare...

I approached it and started a conversation.

Y/n: So, how are you doing mister dummy?

....

Y/n: I'll take that you're fine, what are you doing here?

....

Y/n: Meh, this is less funny than what I expected....

I walked away but the dummy teleported in front of me.

Dummy: YOI ARE TOO SCARED TO FIGHT ME HUH????

Y/n: I just don't want to...

Dummy: OH.... BUT THAT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING, I AM A SPIRIT INSIDE A DUMMY, MY COUSIN IS A SPIRIT INSIDE A DUMMY AND.... SINCE YOU ARRIVED... HE IS TERRIFIED!!!!

Y/n: Oh.... Anyway, can I go?

Dummy: NO!!! I'M GONNA DESTROY YOU!!!!

Y/n: ....

DUMMY: AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

(skipping the boring fight lol)

He fell on the ground in piece as water started to pour on him. He immediately got his pieces back together and 'ran' away.

Y/n:*sigh*

???: I'm sorry, I came and your friend ran away....

Y/n: Don't worry about it Napsta, he only wanted to, quote, destroy me...

Napsta: Oh ok...

Flashback:

I was walking through the cave as some sort of ghost blocked my path, laying on red flowers.

Y/n: Erm... Excuse me mister phantom, could you Erm...let me pass?

Phantom: Oh, I'm sorry...

Y/n: Don't be, it's normal, these red flowers seems confortable.

Phantom: Yes...they are...

Y/n: I'm Y/n, Nice to meet you.

Napstablock : I'm Napstablock...

Y/n: Can I call you Napsta?

Napsta: If you want....

He disapeared...

Flashback end:

Napsta: I'm gonna go home... You can come...if you want...or not....

Y/n: Lead the way buddy.

Napsta: Oh...alright yeah.

I followed him as we arrived near some houses. One was disined as a fish with big teeths.... Anyway, I entered the house were Napsta went.
He noticed me and turned around.

Napsta: Oh... You are here... I wasn't expecting you to come... It's not a big house but...make yourself at home.

Y/n: Thanks.

I looked around, there was a fridge, a computer and a TV.
My stomach growled....

Napsta: Oh... You want to eat something... Wait a second.

He went over to the fridge and turned around.

Napsta: Here, it's a phantom-sandwich

I 'grabbed' it and started to 'eat'. Once I 'finished', he looked at me weirdly...

Napsta: I was gonna tell you that..... When I'm done eating, I lay on the ground to feel like garbage.... Do you wanna do it?

Y/n: Why not.

Napsta: While you're not moving, lay on the ground, if you want to move, stand up and go....

I layed on the ground as Napsta did the same. The floor was kinda confortable...And...as I layed down, my vision started to change and... I could see things like... constellation and galaxies....what is happening...
Anyway, I have to go so, I stood up and Napsta did the same.

Napsta: Thank you...it was...nice...

Y/n: Thank you too, have a nice day Napsta!

I walked out of his house.
I continued to walk and after a long walk, I arrived at watery place, still in the cave but my feets were underwater. I continued to walk as I could see a flower in front of me that, when I was a meter away, told me to look behind me. I turned around and... I saw Undyne in her armour...
She took a step forward.

Undyne: Seven souls.... Seven human souls and our King, King ASGORE Dreemur will break the barrier. Then, we will take back the surface and inflict to the humans all the pain that we have endured but a hundred time stronger.....

Y/n: I don't want to...*sigh* Can't we just stop this madness about souls?

Undyne: No, human, do you understand? This is your last chance to surrender... Give me your soul or...

She now has her spear in hand.

Undyne: I'll take it from your corpse!

She ran at me but immediately stopped when, once again, the same kid appeared out of the bushes.

Kid: Undyne, I'm gonna help you!!!

Y/n: Hey kid.

Kid: Yo, you made it!! Undyne is in front of you!!! You'll see her fight!!!

He looked back at Undyne, then at you...

Kid: Wait...who is she fighting?

You had a small smile from his silliness. Undyne grabbed him and walked away... I hope that we won't have to fight....

A/n: Heyo!!! 100 followers!!!! I hope you liked this part, next part, you'll see- no spoil lol..... Anyway, bye!!!