Chapter 7: A friendly skeleton

I stood there, processing what he just said.... A date? I respect gays and all but.... I hope this isn't this kind of dating, I hope he means hanging out.

Y/n: Why not?

PAPYRUS: R-REALLY???

Oh sh*t....

Y/n: Y-yeah, I'd love to be your friend!

I placed the 'friend barrier', I'm safe now.

PAPYRUS: WELL THEN, HUMAN FRIEND, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL HANG OUT WITH YOU!!!

Thank God he is innocent.

Y/n: So, what do you want to do?

PAPYRUS: ERM....

he got a book out of his back, we could read it's cover 'How to be a good friend'.

PAPYRUS: IT SAYS THAT I SHOULD WEAR SOMETHING COMFORTABLE...

He looked at his clothes and shrugged his shoulders.

PAPYRUS: I'M FINE ALREADY....

He flipped through the pages.

PAPYRUS: IT ALSO SAYS THAT WE SHOULD GO TO A PLACE WHERE I LOVE TO SPEND TIME....

He pondered for a while.

PAPYRUS: OH I KNOW!!! FOLLOW ME HUMAN!!!

Y/n: Ok...

I followed him

After sometime, we got back to Snowdin and he stopped walking in front of a house.

PAPYRUS: MY HOUSE!!!

He opened the door and ran inside. I decided to follow him. There was two doors in the entrance and one had a weird glow under it.

PAPYRUS: THIS IS MY HOUSE.

the door with a weird glow slightly opened revealing Sans.

Sans: It's mine too.

Y/n: Hey Sans, How're you doing?

Sans: I'm fine, and you?

Y/n: Yep.

He closed the door.

PAPYRUS: FOLLOW ME AGAIN FRIEND!!!

I did as he said as he opened the door to what I assumed was his room.

PAPYRUS: THIS IS MY GREAT ROOM!!!

The carpet was decorated with printed flames, the was a little pirate ship and his bed was a car...childish...

Y/n: It looks...nice?

PAPYRUS: THANK YOU HUMAN, I DECORATED IT MYSELF!!!

Y/n: Great.

PAPYRUS: HUMAN, HAVE YOUR SEEN WHAT YOU WANTED???

Y/n: Yep.

PAPYRUS: THEN....ERM.... I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S NEXT.... BUT YOU SEEM TO REALLY CARE ABOUT ME!!!

Y/n: Well, That's what friends are for.

PAPYRUS: YOU SHOULD HANG OUT WITH MY BOSS, UNDINE....YEAH, YOU SHOULD BE FRIEND WITH HER!!!

Y/n: Alright, I'm gonna go for the castle, it seems like the place where I could find answer so... Maybe I'll see her on my way there.

PAPYRUS: OH, AND BEFORE YOU GO, HERE'S MY NUMBER IF YOU WANT TO CALL ME!!!

He gave me his number then I got outside and started to walk again, to regain what I lost...

A/n: This chapter took WAAAAAAAY too long to come out but... I've been dealing with extreme tiredness and lack of sleep, it's getting harder and harder to focus XD
Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter, I'll see you next time, Bye!!!