Chapter 22: Winning to loose...

We were all waiting in front of the door, Asgore had a weapon looking like a trident that he held ready, undyne had her spear and the others prepared their magic.
I just stared at the door, I didn't know what would happen, I made a whole new scenario.....

From outside, we can hear faint footsteps.

Y/n: they're coming....

The footsteps stopped....the door creaked and opened.
The human was there, dust all over they're hands and pullover....they killed many monsters .....

Papyrus: HUMAN, YOU SHALL SURRENDER!!! OR I, THR GREAT PYP-

The human walked forward, we could see them smiling....but not a happy smile....a terrifying one....

Papyrus: HUMAN, THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING, SURRENDER NOW AND YOU WILL NOT BE HARMED!!!

The human looked at us, from left to right, analysing....

?human?: SuRrEnDeR HuH?

Their voice....it doesn't sound human....what are they....

Y/n: I have a question....

Their attention was now focused on me...

Y/n: Are you a human ...?

Their smile got bigger, covering a big part of their face....it somehow glowed red....now that I think about it....their eyes looks kinda red.....weird....
I sighed.

They walked forward, approaching us, but as they were getting close, they drew a knife and went for Papyrus. He wasn't ready but undyne was, she swinged her spear at them, sending the human back.

Undyne: What's yer name foolish girl?

It's a girl.....oh....ok...
She seemed to think...she then looked back at undyne with this crazed red smile.

Chara: YoU CaN CaLl Me ChArA.

She rushed again, but this time, toward me.
Chara swinged her knife horizontally, but I blocked it and punched her guts, she didn't seem fazed as an other knife suddenly appeared in their other hand.
My eyes widened as I threw her away.

Y/n: Careful! She doesn't have only one knife!

As I said that, many knives surrounded her....they also looked red....how Is that even possible?
The knives went flying toward us at a great speed, I dodged them but one grazed my cheek. The others were doing well, some were dodging, some were parrying....
I decided to rush at her and give her a good punch, I wasn't the only one who had this idea as Asgore and Undyne were also rushing at her.
I arrived first, I fainted a right hook to make her parry it, but I send a left uppercut that left her guard open. I then slammed my two fist down on her, smashing her against the ground, I rolled back and then Asgore's trident and Undyne's spear went through her, killing her.

Toriel: It's ove-

There was a yellowish flash that blinded us all....
When I could see again, I looked around....I...I was back at where I was before ....what is th....
Chara was in front of us, with many knives around them....wait...has it restarted?
I looked at sans and he nodded.

Y/n: All of this already happened! Chara can use time loops!

Sans: and this is a problem ...

Once again, she threw the knives and I rushed at her again.
When I threw the fainted right hook however, she didn't guard but instead, she kicked me away and dodged Undyne's spear and Asgore's trident...

Y/n: she's learning....this can't be good...

Toriel threw two big fireballs at her, she dodged the first but the second one burned her side.