Chapter 16: Training has reasons

I got back to Snowdin and directly went over to Sans and Papyrus' house. I knocked on the door and a cheerful Papyrus opened it.

PAPYRUS: WELL, HELLO HUMAN!!!

Y/n: Heyya.

PAPYRUS: WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE??? YOU WANNA HANG OUT WITH THE GREAT PAPYRUS AGAIN???

Y/n: Maybe....I need to talk to Sans first, can I come inside?

PAPYRUS : OF COURSE!!!

He stepped on the side, letting me get in. He closed the door, sans was on the couch.

Y/n: Heyya Sans.

Sans: Heyyo. So, what do you want to talk about?

Y/n: Well, remember earlier, when you talked about your pun lover friend?

Sans: Yeah, what of it?

Y/n: I know her, and I asked her if we could meet tomorrow.

Sans: Really?

Y/n: Yeah, She's ok with that but she...she told me that another human fell down the underground...

Sans: ....

He stayed silent, looking down, thinking.

Sans: This....this is new....It never happened before....two humans at the same time? This might not be good...

PAPYRUS : WHAT ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT???

Sans: Don't worry about it Paps, so, we will get there tomorrow right?

Y/n: Yep.

Sans: ..... I'll come yeah...

Y/n: Cool. Papyrus?

PAPYRUS : YEAH???

Y/n: Remember when I told you we could train with undyne?

He looked at me, with a hint of joy.

PAPYRUS: YEAH???

Y/n: Why not now?

PAPYRUS: YES!!!!

I got my phone and texted to undyne that we could train, I asked her where she wanted to train and asked her when.

PAPYRUS : I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, FINALLY GET TO TRAIN YOU HUMAN!!!

She answered. I smiled.

Y/n: Alright, let's go Paps!

PAPYRUS: YES!!!

I waved at sans as he waved back. I started to run toward the location undyne gave me while PAPYRUS followed close behind, he is fast.

Timeskip:

After running for sometime, we arrived in front of her, she was fiddling with a spear.

Undyne: Hey punks! How are you?

PAPYRUS : I'M DOING MAGNIFICENTLY WELL

Y/n: Yeah, and you?

Undyne: Well, I'm ready to kick your butt!

I chuckled, this is gonna be a tough training....

Y/n: Hehe, don't go crying if I hit too hard!

PAPYRUS : I AM BASICALLY UNDEFEATABLE!!! PREPARE YOURSELVES!!!

We took position and soon, we rushed at each others.
PAPYRUS sloppily went to punch undyne but she dodged and punched him away, I sent a kick to her stomach but she grabbed my foot and threw me away. I quickly got up and ran back at her, seeing PAPYRUS failing his attack again. He tried again to hit her with one of his bones but she simply parried it.
I decided to play it differently. I failed a punch so as she grabbed my fist, I kicked her away. She quickly got up and smirked.

Y/n: I kicked you!!!

Undyne: I'm not finished punk!!!

I saw a bone almost hitting my head so I dodged and saw PAPYRUS trying to hit me. He slashed in every direction, but I just dodged his bone attack.
I felt a cold sweat so I quickly turned around to be met by a fist. I was sent back a little bit. I looked at undyne, that hurts like hell.

Y/n: You're damn strong....

Undyne: You'll have to endure it, the training has only started!!!

I sighed as I went back to fighting.

Timeskip ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯:

PAPYRUS and I were on the ground, exhausted while undyne stood there, only panting a little bit.

Y/n: That *pants* that is a tough training....

PAPYRUS : Y-YEAH!!!

Undyne: It was fun. Let's do that again a next time!

Y/n: Yeah....

I sighed as I got up. I helped PAPYRUS up.

Y/n: I think we might have to rest for sometime...

PAPYRUS : YEAH!!!

Undyne: See ya later!

We waved at her as we made our way back to Snowdin.

Timeskip ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯:

We were now back inside of the house. Since it was nearly time to sleep, they told me I could stay for the night.
But before going to sleep, I sent a message to Alphys saying that I wasn't going to continue my road to Asgore for some time since I enjoy my time being here.

Y/n: Is there even something interesting in the surface.... Do I really want to go?

Sans: That's for you to decide.

Y/n: Ah!

I was a little bit surprised by Sans' appearance.

Sans: Heyya kiddo.

Y/n: Heyya...

Sans: Is the couch comfy?

Y/n: Yeah, can I sleep on it?

Sans: Yeah.

Y/n: Thanks.

Sans: Let's rest for now, we have things to do tomorrow.

Y/n: Yeah, goodnight.

Sans: Goodnight buddo.

He went to his room as I layed down on the couch.

I still have so many questions..... Sans seemed so....serious about that other child....I have to sleep...let's put that aside for now...

A/n: I super duper hyper mega late but to make it to you, I'll immediately right an other chapter!!! Hope you like your little sleep over at the skeleton brother's house! See ya!!!