Chapter 8: Undyne

I am now on my way to the castle, as I left Snowdin, I was now in a cave.
Sans was already there, in a hotdog stand and there also was a kid, he was yellow....meh...

Kid: You are here to see Undyne too?

Y/n: Erm... Not especially...

Kid: Oh... I admire her ya know? She is so strong and cool!

Y/n: Alright kid, I'm sorry but I kinda am in a hurry so...

Kid: Oh...have a nice day mister!

Y/n: You too.

I resumed walking, mister? It's always weird to be called mister... I can see crystals on the walls and there's a lot of water but I soon see tall grass, should I go through it? Why not after all.
I got in the tall grass but stopped when I heard a voice above me.

PAPYRUS: H-HEY... UNDYNE, ABOUT THE HUMAN I TOLD YOU ABOUT...

Undyne? He talked about her earlier...

Undyne: Did you fight him?

PAPYRUS: Y-YES, I GALLENTLY FOUGHT HIM BUT.... THE CAPTURE DIDN'T GO WELL...

Undyne: What?

PAPYRUS: WELL...YOU SEE...THE HUMAN, WE DON'T NEED TO....

Is he trying to defend me?

PAPYRUS: OK, I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN, I'LL TRY TO HELP...

He walked away. He told me that he admired her but...she must be tougher than what I expected....
I started to move again but I heard a metallic stomp so I stopped and looked above me. I saw her, in a shining armour, a blue Lance in hand, ready to throw it. She looked around and then she walked away.
I continued my way, trying to make as little noise as it's possible.
I got out of the grass but I was surprised when I heard the same kid as before.

Kid: Have you seen how she looked at you? That was so cool!!!

Y/n: Ok...

Kid: What have you done to get her attention?

Y/n: Well...I think that it might be because I'm a human...

Kid: A human?

Y/n: Yep, she might not like human so if anything, I think that if she really saw me, she would have killed me.

Kid: Oh...

He walked away but he fell down face first.

Y/n: Are you alright?

He got up.

Kid: Yes!

He walked away. I continued to walk but my phone started to ring.
I answered.

PAPYRUS: HUMAN, IT IS I!!!

Y/n: Hey Paps, how are you going?

PAPYRUS: FINE AND YOU?

Y/n: I'm doing just fine.

PAPYRUS: WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?

Y/n: Why?

PAPYRUS: WELL, A FRIEND OF MINE SAW SOMEONE LOOKING LIKE YOU WHO WAS WEARING A WRIST BRACELET, DO YOU HAVE A WRIST BRACELET?

Y/n: Yep.

Flashback:

I was in the cave.
I saw a black bracelet on the ground.

Y/n: Oh Nice!

Flashback end:

PAPYRUS: OK *MALICIOUS WINK* HAVE A NICE DAY!

*Click

Alright.... I walked again.
I don't know how to feel about that... He told Undyne that he'll help her so... If he tells her that it was me then... I'm in danger...
My train of thoughts was stopped when a blue spear went through the bridge I was on.
I looked to my left to see her, in her armour.

Y/n: Why are you doing this???

She didn't respond, instead, she threw another spear at me so I started to run. I dodged from time to time the spears and sometime, some of them damaged me. I wasn't loosing to much blood so it was alright.
I arrived once again in front of tall grass. Without even thinking, I got inside to hide.

I heard the metallic steps slowly getting to me.
She stopped just in front of me, raised her hand and punched whatever was in front of her. She lifted what she had it and it was the same kid, once again....
She slowly put him back in and walked away.
I got out of the grass once again and the kid stepped out too.

Kid: S-She touched me!!! I'm sorry, if you were a little bit more on your left, it would've been you.

He walked away, fell face first and walked away again.
I resumed walking and got a call.

PAPYRUS: Y/N? REMEMBER WHEN I ASKED YOU WHAT YOU WERE WEARING? WELL, MY FRIEND HAS ERM... MURDEROUS INTENT ABOUT YOU SO I TOLD HER WHAT YOU WERE WEARING!!!

Y/n: Oh...

PAPYRUS: SINCE YOU ARE CLEVER, I KNEW THAT YOU WOULD CHANGE YOUR OUTFIT AND THEREFORE, EVERYTHING WENT NICE WITHOUT EVEN LYING!!! IT'S SO EASY TO BE NICE TO EVERYONE!!!

*Click

I sighed and I got near another bridge.
(skipping monster kid because meh)
As got walked on it, blue circles appeared on it as spears emerged from them. I knew it was Undyne once again so I ran and dodged the spears.
I ran and ran but the spears still appeared, she must but under this bridge...
I arrived at the end of the bridge... And the problem is... There is nothing after it, falling from here could kill anyone...
I stepped back and turned around only to face Undyne.

Y/n: Please, we don't need to fi-

Spears went through the bridge just between me and her and the part of the bridge that I'm standing on started it's fall. All I could do was to wait for the impact....

A/n: I'm late again but here it is!!!
I hope you are all doing good, I hope you liked this chapter and that the story so far isn't that bad, I'll see you next time, Bye!!!