Chapter 11: A new friend?

After Undyne walked away, I continued to follow the road in the hot cave. Making my way to the castle, I came across a big laboratory. The facade was all white. Even tho I really wanted to get in there, I remembered that I still needed to go back at Snowdin. I want to have a little talk with Sans about....my lost memory, he doesn't look like it but I think that he knows a lot...
On the right side of the road, there seems to be someone. I went to check if it was alive.

???: Tralalalala, I'm the riverman...or riverwoman? It doesn't really matter...

Y/n: Well Hello... Erm...

River(wo)man: Where do you wanna go?

Y/n: I want to head back to Snowdin.

River(wo)man: get on the boat then!

After some time of boat riding, I heard a voice.

PAPYRUS: Y/N!!! HERE!!!!

It's papyrus, I should stop here.

Y/n: Can you stop please?

River(wo)man: Of course! See you later...or not, it doesn't matter. Tralalalala.

He continued his way as I walked over to PAPYRUS.

Y/n: Hey Paps, what are you doing here?

PAPYRUS : WELL, HUMAN, I WANTED YOU TO MEET MY FRIEND UNDYNE SO THAT YOU CAN BE HER FRIEND!!!

Oh..... He still doesn't know that she wants to kill me badly?

Y/n: I don't think this is a good idea, she might...Erm...not appreciate my presence?

PAPYRUS : NONSENSE, YOU LEARNED FROM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO BE A GREAT FRIEND!!!

Y/n: Right...

PAPYRUS : FOLLOW ME FRIEND!!!

He guided me toward a house...it looked like a mad fish.... definitely Undyne...

PAPYRUS : ARE YOU READY TO HANG OUT?

Y/n: Yes.

I have to mentally prepare myself for this...

PAPYRUS : STAY BEHIND ME.

He got something of of his pock- he has no pockets...anyway, he gave me a yellow bone.

PAPYRUS: BE SURE TO GIVE HER THIS!!! SHE LOVE THESE!!!

He knocked on the door as it quickly opened.

Undyne: Hey PAPYRUS! Ready for your special private, one on one training?

PAPYRUS: YOU BET I AM!!! AND I BROUGHT A FRIEND!!!

He stepped aside, making Undyne look directly at me.

Undyne: Hi, I don't think we've ever...

I just waved my hand while shrugging my shoulders.

Undyne: ...

PAPYRUS: ...

She forced a fake smile on her face.

Undyne: Why don't... You two... Come in?

She quickly got back inside as PAPYRUS followed her. I stayed outside just a second to prepare myself, then I entered the house.

PAPYRUS : HERE UNDYNE, MY FRIEND BROUGHT A GIFT FOR YOU!!! ON THEIR OWN!!!

Undyne: Erm.... Thanks...

I got out the yellow bone and Undyne picked it. She went over to a drawer and layed it in. There were a lot of bones in there, the exact same.... She closed it and got back in front of us.