Chapter 15: The truth

Walking through this damn place was kinda easy, I encountered no monsters or foes so it was pretty peaceful. But, I got near what looked like a house....and it was kinda dark. I heard him once again....

Mettaton: Oh....that human...

I saw him looking at me from the window located on the second floor.

Mettaton: Could it be.....my one true love?

I sweatdropped when I saw him, he had like a princess dress.....wait....this reminds me of something....
He walked down the stairs and started to sing a song, some kind of lullaby.... In all honesty....I didn't care to listen.

I heard the word dungeon....then I started to fall through the ground.
I landed on my feets to see a corridor with light paddles on the ground....

Mettaton: Oh no! My love have been cast away in the dungeon! A dungeon with a puzzle so dastardly, my paramour will surely perish!
Ô heaven have mercy! The horrible colored tile maze!

Y/n: Ok, I know the drill....Some colors are bad, some don't do a thing....let's continue already...

I was getting kinda pissed off by the annoying robot.

Mettaton: You have 30 seconds to go through the maze, or else....

Fire appeared behind me.

Mettaton: You'll be incinerated by this jets of fire AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH!
My poor love...I'm so filled with grief, I can't stop laughing! Good luck darling!

I looked back at the maze and started to run through it, getting hurt by the electric shocks but, if I could get away, I don't care if I get hurt. I started to breath heavily and I got out of the maze just in the nick of time.

Mettaton: Hey!!! You can't just run through it!!! Come back here!!!!

Y/n: Hell no.

I saw the stairs and I got out of this area.
I noticed a building up an other pack of stairs and decided to go to it. I saw sans at the entrance and decided to go and talk to him.

Y/n: Hey there buddy.

Sans: Hey, I heard you're going to the core. How about grabbing some dinner with me first?

Y/n: Yeah, Why not.

Sans: Then follow me.

He started to head to the opposite side of the entrance.

Y/n: Shortcuts?

He snickered as I followed him.

I was now sitting in front of Sans inside of the restaurant.

Y/n: Nice.

Sans: Well, Here we are. So, your journey's almost over, huh?

Y/n: I don't know....I'm still confused...

Sans: You wanna go home right?

Y/n: ....I don't even know if I have one....

Sans: It's alright buddo, you'll remember... Let me tell you a story... So I'm a sentry in the Snowdin forest right? I sit out there and watch for humans, it's kind of boring. Fortunately, deep in the forest... There's a huge locked door and it's perfect for practicing knock knock jokes. So one day, I'm knocking 'em out like usual I knock on the door and say ''knock knock.'' and suddenly, from the other side... I hear a woman's voice. ''Who is there?'' so, naturally, I respond ''dishes" ''dishes who?" ''dishes a very bad joke" then, she just howls with laughter. Like it's the best joke she's heard in a hundred years. So I keep 'em coming and she keeps laughing, she's the best audience I've ever had. Then, after a dozen of 'em, SHE knocks on the door and says ''knock knock!'' I say ''who's there?'' ''old lady'' ''old lady who?'' ''oh! I did not know you could yodel!''
Wow, needless to say the woman was extremely good. We kept telling each other jokes for hours. Eventually, I had to leave. Papyrus gets kinda cranked out without his bedtime story. But she told me to come by again and so I did. Then I did again, and again, it's a thing now. Telling bad jokes trough the door. It rules...