Chapter 6: Ideals

I was looking for PAPYRUS so I was mostly walking around, trying to find him. At some point I got lost but... I won't admit it.
I saw fresh foot prints on the ground so I decided to follow them.
As I walked, the fog started to get more and more dense, making it difficult to see.
As I continued to walk, I was stopped by a voice, a familiar voice.

PAPYRUS: HUMAN... ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT SOME COMPLEX FEELINGS... FEELINGS LIKE....THE JOY OF FINDING ANOTHER PASTA LOVER... THE ADMIRATION FOR ANOTHER PUZZLES SOLVER'S SKILLS... THE DESIRE TO HAVE A COOL, SMART PERSON THINK YOU ARE COOL...THESE FEELINGS...
THEY MUST BE WHAT YOU ARE FEELING RIGHT NOW!!!
I CAN HARDLY IMAGINE WHAT IT MUST BE LIKE TO FEEL THAT WAY... AFTER ALL, I AM VERY GREAT!!!
I DON'T EVEN WONDER WHAT HAVING LOTS OF FRIENDS FEELS LIKE... I PITY YOU, LONELY HUMAN...
WORRY NOT, YOU SHALL BE LONELY NO LONGER!!!

He made a pause.

PAPYRUS: I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL BE YOUR...

He made a longer pause.

PAPYRUS: NO....THIS IS ALL WRONG!!! I CAN'T BE YOUR FRIEND!!! YOU ARE A HUMAN!!! I MUST CAPTURE YOU!!! THEN I CAN FULFILL MY LIFELONG DREAM!!! POWERFUL...POPULAR AND PRESTIGIOUS!!! THAT S PAPYRUS!!! THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE ROYAL GUARD!!!

Suddenly, my soul got out of my chest once again. PAPYRUS was in front of me and the fog had cleared...

Y/n: Paps...

PAPYRUS: HUMAN.... PREPARE YOURSELF!!!

He started to throw bones at me as I simply dodged all of them. He still looked goofy and I could see that he wasn't planning on hurting me...

Y/n: Please paps, stop it....

PAPYRUS: NO HUMAN!!! I SHALL CAPTURE YOU!!!

Y/n: If you want to train then.... Go on, I'll only dodge...

PAPYRUS: YOU HAVE TO TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, IF YOU WONT FIGHT BACK THEN... I'LL HAVE TO USE MY SPECIAL ATTACK!!!

he threw two more bones before running toward me. He had a bone in his right hand. He swung the bone toward me vertically, I dodged but... I tripped on something and PAPYRUS used this opportunity to swing it again, I was hit and send away by the attack.
I got up and I looked at PAPYRUS to see that he had remorse hurting me...

Y/n: You don't have to do this Paps...

PAPYRUS: BUT... I HAVE TO....

Y/n: So be it...

I walked toward PAPYRUS slowly.

PAPYRUS: BE READY, I'LL USE MY SPECIAL ATTACK!!!

Y/n: Go on....

He sent one blue bone at me, one that I couldn't avoid. I closed my eyes and I was now ready to die...but nothing happened... I opened my eyes and saw another one coming. This time, I didn't close my eyes to see what would happen.
The blue bone went right through me without dealing any damage.

Y/n: Oh....

PAPYRUS: I'LL USE IT NOW!!!

I felt myself becoming heavier as my soul became blue.

PAPYRUS: YOU ARE BLUE NOW, THAT'S MY SPECIAL ATTACK!!

He looked at me and summoned regular bones.
They were a lot harder to dodge and I had to block some of the bones but it was ok.
He saw that it was kinda easy for me so he made me even heavier, so heavy that it was difficult to stay on my feets.

Y/n: Papyrus...

He rushed at me with a bone in his right hand and was about to hit me.

Y/n: I don't want to hurt you... But if killing me makes you happy then... Go on...

The bone disapeared.

PAPYRUS: YOU DON'T WANT TO HURT ME??? BUT I'M SUPPOSED TO CAPTURE YOU!!! IF YOU DONT WANT TO HURT ME.... DOES THAT MEAN THAT.... YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND???

My soul was now red once again as I could now breath normally.

Y/n: Yep.

PAPYRUS: THEN....HUMAN... IT'S DECIDED...LET'S HAVE A DATE!!!

Y/n: What?

A/n: My lazy self finally decided to make this chapter hehehe.... Anyway, have a nice day!!!