Chapter 23: Gathering

I opened my eyes, looking around, I was back in the ruins.... The good thing is that I actually remember what happened, the bad thing is... I don't know what to do.

I walked through the cave, Flowey was here again, with a weird look on his face.

Y/n: heyya Flowey...

Flowey : So you are the one reseting everything....

Y/n: Wait....you remember?

I was surprised since I thought only I and Sans could remember things after a reset.

Flowey: I remember yeah...

Y/n: Did you...I mean...last time, did you survive that Chara girl?

Flowey: I survived, but I feel like when she would have killed everyone except me, she'll kill me too.

Y/n: Wanna help us?

Flowey had a confused look on his face, but then it distorted into a demonic smiling face. He started to laugh.

Flowey: AHAHAH, ME?? HELPING YOU???? FOOL!!!

I just chuckled and walked away. I heard him stop laughing when he popped in front of me again.

Flowey: I-I mean, if you do protect me, maybe I'll help you a bit.

Y/n: Nice, Well Try to find Sans and explain him why you are there.

Flowey: Ordering me around huh? Well, be carefull out there, maybe I'll try to kill you all!

He laughed agin with that demonic face and disapeared in the ground. As I continued my way in the ruins, I headed footsteps, I looked at who it was and it was Toriel.

Y/n: Toriel! Good to see you!

I walked toward her as she looked at me.

Toriel: Do I know you?

I sighed.

Y/n: It's complicated, and even if I told you, I don't know if you'll believe me...

Toriel: My child, do not worry about that, tell me what happened

Y/n: What if I told you that I have the hability to make a time loop?

She tilted her head sideway.

Toriel: Time loop?

Y/n: Kinda like a checkpoint, Everytime I die, I re-appear at the entrance of the ruins.

Toriel: Is that why you know me?

Y/n: Yes goat mom.

Toriel: goat mom?

She giggled.

Toriel: I guess it's alright

Y/n: Hehe, well, at the first reset, I got outside, did my things but then you called, saying an other human fell. When I got there, there was only dust.

She gasped.

Toriel: D-dust?

I nodded

Y/n: Yeah, the other human managed to get outside and kill papyrus, sans died too but he managed to kill me before anything else could happen, reseting this timeline.

She nodded, not knowing what to say

Y/n: When I woke up, I was in the ruins, I got to Snowdin and Sans made me remember what happened. I decided to make everyone come at the door of the ruins but even with everyone, we failed and we all died.

She layed a hand in front of her mouth

Y/n: If I tell you all of that, it's because I think tha the best option we have is to break that barrier I hear about get everyone outside, and then seal it again to seal that human.