Chapter 13: The scientist and the robot

I had just entered the lab and the lights were off. I walked toward the only light I could see and once I was able to make out what it was, I saw that it was a TV..... That showed me.... Am I being recorded?
I heard a toilet flush, a door opening then closing and a click. The lights were now on and there was a dino looking girl in front of me. She turned around and immediately flinched when she saw me.

???: Oh god.... I wasn't expecting you to be here so soon! I'm not showered, this place is a mess and....

Y/n: Who are you?

Alphys: My name um... Well um... It's Alphys!

Y/n: Oh, So it's you, alright.

Alphys: Huh?

Y/n: I was told that you were Asgore's scientists or something.

Alphys: I don't have to introduce myself then... But I'm not a part of the bad guys! I'm on your side! Since your arrival, I've been watching you. And I want to help you!

Y/n: Oh Alright. You've got a phone?

Alphys: Erm....yeah?

Y/n: It'll be easier then.

We exchanged numbers.

Alphys: I know a way toward the castle but.... There might be a problem... You see Erm...a year ago I made a robot named Metaton...for divertissement...

Y/n: Like a TV star?

Alphys: Yes...but you see, I wanted to make him more useful so I implemented a little something here and there like....anti-human system?

Y/n:*sigh* Let me guess.... You were not able to reprogram him?

Alphys: Erm ... I tried but Erm.... Now he is a... Human-blood thirsty robot...

Y/n: Maybe we won't encounter hi-

*Bang*

Y/n: ....

Alphys: ....

*BANG*

Alphys: You heard that?

Y/n: Shit....

*BOOM*

The lights turned off with the last explosion.

???: Oh yeah~        Hello there cuties~

Y/n: ...

A light spot lit up as it shined upon a cubic robot with a lots of buttons on it.

???: Welcome to the TV show of the day!!!

Colorful paper shreds started to fly around as if it was a star....shit...it's him...

Mettaton: This episode will be A-ma-zing!!! A round of applause for this great human that will be our guest!!!

He applauded in a mortifying silence.

Mettaton: Never played? The rules are simple, there is only one. Answer correctly....OR DIE!!!!

I felt my soul leave my body.... This is not gonna go well...

Y/n: What kind of questions will you ask?

Mettaton: I will question you about many things, first. An easy one. What do you win for every good answer?

If he is the kind of crazy robot I think he is then...

Y/n: More questions?

Mettaton: Exactly!!! Here comes your reward, what is the full name of our king?

Y/n: It's Asgore....Erm....Dreemur?

Mettaton: Yes!!!! Let's talk about me! What are the robots made of?

Y/n: Metal and.... electronic components?

I felt myself being shot with a strong electric shock.

Mettaton: Wrong!!!

Y/n: W-what are you made of then?

Mettaton: It's not your job to ask questions!

I felt blood trickling from my right arm. There was a needle in it...might be what inflicted me the shock.

Mettaton: An easy one. Bus A and Bus B are leaving their station at the same time while the two stations are separated by 900km, Bus A is going at 100km/h to the station B and the Bus B is going at 120km/h to the station A. The two buses left at 10h, In how many time the two buses will cross each other?

Oh fuck.....why does this has to be hard....

Y/n: I don't know, maybe 4hours?

Mettaton: Wrong!!!!

I was shocked again. It was really painful...I don't know how long I can survive this bulshit....

Mettaton: How many flies are in this pot!!!

He showed me a glass with a lot of flies in it.

Y/n: 54.

Mettaton: This is your lucky day!!!

Y/n: I've had enough....

I started to walk away but I felt a shock once again.

Mettaton: You can't leave now!

I came back in front of him but I approached him more. I was just a few centimeters in front of him. I saw a button earlier on his back so, in one swift movement, I clicked on it.

Mettaton: What are y-

He turned off.

Y/n: Sorry Alphys, he was getting on my nerves...

A/n: Heyo, since I always lack time to make chapters, I'll make only one per weeks. But there might be more of them if I have free time so, bye!!!