Prologue

RACHEL PLARAS
"Thank god, I left Los Angeles."

Here I was in front of the big house that was supposed to be my house for the next months or even years.

On the announce, it was writing that they were five living here, I only had one through the phone and he looked nice. At first, I wasn't very for the idea to live with five guys but then I remembered that it would be better than girls so I accepted.

I made my way to the door and knocked, Five minutes later a tall guy opened the door and eyed me. "Guys the girl is here."

Okay, well, no hello that's nice. I followed him into the house as he lead me into the living room where all the guys were sitting.

"Hey." I said shyly, their heads snapped towards me as they started to smiled.

"Hey, you must be-" One of them said as I cut him off

"Rachel but you guys can call me Rach." I replied smiling, they were something who made me feel comfortable with them.

"Come and sit with us." One of them took my hand and made me sit on the couch, they all sat back down and gave me a beer. "Okay i'm brian, this is matt." He showed me the tall guy who was wearing a hat and got long hair. "This is Jon." He showed me the guy sat next to me. "Then Ian." It was the guy with the beard. "And the guy who opened to you, his name is Shawn."

I nodded as I took a sip of my beer. "Well nice to meet you all, I'm rachel plaras, I'm twenty years old. You guys seem so nice except this dude Shawn who didn't say hello." I said as they chuckled

"Yeah sorry bout that, he wasn't very okay with you coming here." Said Ian as I shrugged

"Well, I don't care." I replied making them laughed.

"He is very nice, don't worry." I nodded but highly doubted about that.

"So any of you have a girlfriend?" I asked as one of them nodded. "Oh my god only one? What the fuck are you doing guys?" They shrugged. "Anyway matt, who is the lucky girl?"

"Her name is Megan but we all call her Meg." He replies smiling. "And you? Boyfriend?"

"Lovely." I answered talking about her name. "No, not into having a boyfriend right now." I answered

"I already like you." Replied Brian as I thanked him. "Welcome to Toronto m'lady!"

"Thank god I left los angeles." I said taking everyone in my arms. "I already love you all guys."

[]

Hours later, we were still sitting in the living room talking about our lives, you know get to know us better. This dude, shawn well he still wasn't here so I don't really know.

We were talking when someone entered in the living room making everyone looking up, we met Shawn's eyes.

"Hey Shawn." I said as he faked a smile.

"Hey you must be the new girl." He said grabbing a beer. "Rachel, eh?" He asked as I nodded. "Pretty name for a weird girl."

I gasped and rolled my eyes. "I'm not five anymore Shawn, I will not fight with you over my name." I told him as he groaned in frustration.

Wow, this was going to be great.

[EDITED]
update: I don't regret it at all LOL

oh my god, i'm gonna to regret it so baaad but you can tell me if you like or not, i take every feedback.

don't forget to vote :)