20. the one who was afraid

RACHEL PLARAS
"Showing everyone that you're mine"

Wednesday, the day of the party. The last week was perfect. I would sneak in his room and stay with him until I start work. He was truly amazing always telling me sweet words when I felt down, hugged me and kissed me whenever he wanted.

I applied the red lipstick and checked myself in the mirror, I looked pretty good. Two larges hands came in contact with my hips, I looked up and saw my boyfriend. "You look amazing babe"

I smiled to myself as he left kisses on my neck, I sighed softly and pushed him away. "Stop Shawn" He pouted as I laughed.

"I wanted to tell you that people started to arrive, so you can some downstairs" I nodded as he spun me around. "Kiss me?"

I laughed at his attitude and kissed his nose, I gasped as I saw the traces of lipstick. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked as I shrugged. He pushed me on the side and looked himself in the mirror.

"Fuck, Rach you left lipstick on my nose" He exclaimed as I laughed.

"You look cute, love" He shook his head as I grabbed a tissue and cleaned his nose. "There we are, everything is perfect now"

"But I didn't have my kiss" He pouted as he cupped my cheeks, I leaned down and pressed my lips to his, it was a gentle kiss. "Alright I'm waiting for you downstairs"

"Coming, let me put my shoes on" He nodded going downstairs.

I was a little anxious about tonight, there were going to be a lot of people that were strangers to me. Shawn's ex-girlfriend would be here, everyone would be here. I took a deep breath and headed downstairs.

"Rach!" I heard Brian calling my name. "You look gorgeous!" I thanked him as he grabbed my hand and lead me to the crowd, he got up on a table. "Attention everyone!" He yelled as I hid my face. "This is Rachel, our new roommate please welcome her like she was home" He said as everyone whistled

People reacted fine, they all came to say 'hi' and eventually went back to their occupation. They were nice, really nice. My eyes scanned the room as I spotted my boyfriend with talking with some people I made my way to him, circled his waist and rested my chin on his shoulder. "Oh hey honey" He said as I smiled.

"This is your girl, Mendes?" Asked a guy as Shawn nodded. "You fuck your roommate now?" I could feel Shawn tensed up, I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"Shut up, you don't know what you're talking about" He said, clenching his jaw.

"Please Shawn" I whispered as he let go my hand and went upstairs. The guy chuckled as I raised an eyebrow. "Stop talking shit and try to find you a girlfriend you seem pretty lonely" I said as I went upstairs and searched for Shawn. I finally found him sitting on my bed. "You are here thank god"

"Yeah, I started to get mad and I was afraid of yelling at you" He told me as I frowned. "Don't leave me please"

I cupped his cheeks and rubbed them. "Look at me babe, please" I said as he looked up at me. Tears started to fall of his hazel eyes as I bit my lower lip. "Don't cry please"

He hugged my waist as I ran my fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry" He said as I shushed him.

"You don't have to be sorry. We're a team. I will help you no matter what. Now come downstairs so I can show everyone that you're mine" He chuckled but squeezed me harder.

"Promise, that you won't leave me" He told me as I nodded.

"I promise baby" I said as I dried his tears and kissed his forehead. "Okay come on now" He nodded and grabbed my hand. We walked back downstairs, all the intention were on us.

I smirked and turned around, my hands went on the back of his neck as I brought his face closer to mine and smashed my lips into his. I pulled away as everyone started to cheer and whistle. "Was what that?" He whispered in my ear.

I shrugged. "Showing everyone that you're mine" I replied as he smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist.

[EDITED]
Long chapter. Lol. Hope you're going to love it! I would love to have feedbacks.. :)

Sorry if I did mistakes!