08. the one who was invited

RACHEL PLARAS
"He's a little fighter."

I was walking in the street with Shawn by my side. I was truly happy, my brother was alive.

Shawn had his arm wrapping around my shoulder as we walked back to my car. Shawn was really nice when the guys weren't around.

"You know I'm really happy." Said, Shawn, as I looked up at him.

"Me too." I said smiling. "My brother is alive." I shook my head.

"He's a little fighter." He replied making me chuckle.

"Yeah, he is." I replied. "By the way did you call your mom?"

"Oh fuck. I didn't." He said as I giggle.

"Give me your phone, you are here because of me, I'm gonna to call your mommy." I said making him laugh at the word 'mommy' what a child.

He handed me his phone as I called her mom, five minutes later she answered, I could tell that she was angry and nervous.

"Mrs.Mendes, I'm sorry, your son is in Los Angeles because of me," I said as she sighed in relief.

"Oh my god, don't worry Rachel." She said as I smiled.

"You remember of me?" I asked as she chuckled.

"I remembered your voice, honey." I nodded. "I was scared that Shawn was in Los Angeles, alone." She said laughing.

"Don't worry, I have an eye on him," I replied making his mom chuckling and Shawn gave me a questionable look. "If you want to know, my little brother was in the coma and they were going to unplugged him today but he woke up!" I said as she gasped

"That's great honey! We are going to talk when you come back home, when are you coming back?" She asked as I looked at Shawn.

"Shawn?" He hummed. "When are we coming back?" I asked

"Um in three days." He said.

"I heard you!" She exclaimed. "Come at ours for lunch or dinner!"

I gasped. "Of course I'm coming Mrs.Mendes."

"Honey, call me Karen." She said. "I have to go but see you in three days guys."

"Bye Karen." I said smiling once she hung up, I handed him his phone as he raised an eyebrow.

"Karen, eh?" He asked as I smiled.

"Your mom has a lovely name," I said as he smiled. "I'm invited by the way."

"Where?" He said

"To your house, when we come back," I replied as he hummed. "Let's go back to mine. I'm tired." I said as we walked back to my car. "You can drive it, Mendes."

I handed him the keys as his eyes opened wide. "I can not." I refused and gave him the keys. "Drive boy but be careful."

"Alright, Plaras."

[]

We were now sitting on my couch as we ate pizzas watching 'How I Met Your Mother', suddenly he grabbed his phone and looked at me.

"Smile Plaras." He said as I heard the 'click' from the camera.

"Stop this!" I said as I tried to grab his phone but he grabbed my wrist and brought me closer.

"Or what?" He whispered

"Or." I tried to find a reason. "I-I don't know."

He licked his lip and kissed my cheek before letting me go. I smiled to him.

"I'm gonna to post them even If you don't want to." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Send me one so I post one too."

He nodded before sending me the pic. I looked cute and happy.

-x-

shawnmendes

Liked by laurenzzo_, rachelplaras and 432 others

Tagged: rachelplaras

shawnmendes LA with this one💞

rachelplaras

Liked by itscamila, summerplaras and 521 others

Tagged: shawnmendes

rachelplaras LA baby😝

[EDITED]
sorry for the mistakes ugh

my books are bad