26. the one who shawn was crazy about

SHAWN MENDES
"You like that, eh?"

Alone, only me and Rachel in my room as the guys were out with other friends. She was between my legs, her head rested on my chest as we watched 'How I Met Your Mother?'

She looked up biting her lower lip and turned her body around, so, she could straddle my lap. Her lips met mine as our tongues fought for dominance. My hands went on her butt as she sighed softly, she slowly started to rock her hips on my lower part as I whimpered. "Rach." I planted

She hummed as I flipped her and went on top of her. "You're so gorgeous" I told her as she smiled.

I took of her t-shirt and left kisses on her chest as she arched her back wanting more. Seeing her at my mercy turned me on even more. "Are you sure?" I asked as she hummed.

Soon, we were both naked. Rachel hid her chest as I looked for protection. "Don't hide you, love" I said as he shook her head

"I don't like my body" She said as I shook my head. "Please be gentle, it's been a long"

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" I said kissing her lips as I slowly entered her. She gasped at the sensation as I kissed her repeatedly. "I love you Rachel"

"I love you too" She moaned softly.

[]

I rolled on her side as we caught our breaths. "That was...perfect" She said as I smirked and turned my face towards her.

My fingers caressed her tight as she sighed. "You like that, eh?" I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up, Mendes" She replied as I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I know this is really early for saying those three words" I started. "But, I really think it"

She smiled. "This isn't early, for me, when you feel love and feel ready to say it then say it" She said

"You're truly the best Rachel" I said as she rolled her eyes.

"And you, my love, you're extremely cheesy" She said making me laugh

"Only for you, my dear" I said as she smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Thank you for everything you have done for me." She mumbled. "You have been the most amazing yet annoying man but I truly adore you, Shawn." She said making me smile like crazy

"And, I am the cheesy one?" I laughed with her as she hit my chest playfully. "I'm kidding, it was cute." I told her kissing her collarbone.

Her naked body pressed against mine, my face in the crock of her neck as our legs were tangled together.

"Alright, I need my sleepy beauty." She spoke. "Good night, Shawn." She whispered closing her eyes.

I smiled. "Night babe" I whispered kissing her lips slowly and fell asleep.

I was crazy about her and it scared me so damn much.

[EDITED]
short chapter, i'm sorreyyy

feeling so tired today, ughhh