34. the one who did not understand

RACHEL PLARAS
"I miss you, I guess."

I watched Shawn sleeping as I remembered the past event, it was two weeks ago. He looked distant and vulnerable, I knew he went through a lot but he didn't let me help him. His body still pressed again mine as his strong arms are wrapped around me, his face on my chest as I heard quietly snores.

My phone buzzed as I stood up but Shawn's grip got tighter. "Please, Shawn let me go." I whispered as he groaned but did it.

I took my phone and answer. "Yes?" I asked as heard noises.

"Rachel?" I recognized my moms voice as I sighed. "How are you?"

"I am perfect." I said. "How are you?" I asked as she sighed.

"I miss you. Do you miss me?" She told me as I shrugged my shoulder. Do I missed her? Of course she was my mom but what she did was unacceptable.

"I miss you, I guess." I mumbled as she sighed in frustration.

"Are you coming home soon?" She asked with hope.

"No." I answered instantly. "I am not coming home, not after what you did." I practically yelled but remember that Shawn was sleeping.

"What do you mean?" She mumbled as I shook my head and let out a sad laugh.

"Mom, Mike tried to rape me and it's all because of you! You dragged him here while I was in a relationship." I yelled, Shawns eyes snapped open and stared at me.

"I did not!" She yelled back.

I scoffed. "Are you freaking kidding me?" I said.

Shawn stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist and laid a kiss on my shoulder in attempt to calm me.

"You brought him here while you know that we don't talk anymore, that he means nothing to me but you did it. And, he laid his dirty hands on me right after you told me that apparently Shawn was bad for me!" I yelled, great I am crying of madness.

"Calm down babe," Shawn whispered to me as my mom gasped.

"Is he here?" She asked gasping

"Are you stupid? He's my roommate and my boyfriend of course he is here, by my side." I told her. "This conversation is going nowhere I should hang up. Bye." Before she could say something, I turned off my phone and put it back at his place.

Shawn's arms still wrapped around my waist as his hands caressed my stomach. "I'm here, love." He whispered to me as I turned around.

"Yes you are here but for how much?" I asked turning around, he gulped.

"Until you don't want me anymore," He said as I pouted. "I love you, Rachel."

"I love you, Shawn." I whispered pushing him on the bed and climbed on him, his hands on my waist as I leaned down and pressed my lips to his, his tongue asking for entrance as I accepted.

"Are we going to have sex while the guys are around?" He asked as I bit my lip, I knew that it drove him crazy.

"I don't know, you tell me." I said as my finger slowly went down, his body tensed as I traced his v-line. "So?" I whispered as he bit his lower lip.

"Babe.." He whispered as I laid kisses on his chest and stomach. "A-Are you sure?" He moaned as I put my hand on his mouth.

"Be quiet." I mumbled taking off his sweatpants with his underwear. "Gosh, I love you so fucking much." He groaned.

[]

I laid next to him as he pressed his naked body against mine, his hand doing circles down on my back. "that was something else," He murmured.

"Yeah, do you think we woke up them?" I asked as he shook his head.

"No way, we did. You bit your lower lip until you bleed." His fingers touched my lip.

"I know." I whispered kissing his finger while he smiled and kissed my forehead. "Can you drive me to the café today?" I asked as he nodded.

//

rachelplaras

Liked by briancraigen_ and 548 others

rachelplaras Sunny day🇨🇦

haileebrown; cute af
rachelplaras; thanks x

briancraigen_; You cute!

jon.vinyl; Are you mad?
rachelplaras; YES, at Matt he ate my pancakes :(((
mattmick_; It wasn't me! I'm sure it was Jon
jon.vinyl; NO

shawnmendes; peachy🍑
rachelplaras; 😋❤️

[EDITED]