23. the one who was annoying

SHAWN MENDES
"Fuck, he's going to try"

I was at the gym for a good hour now, I wanted to go to it before her family came over. I was starting to drive when I received a call.

"Hey babe" She said, this voice that I loved so much. "Where are you?"

"Coming, I'm driving, right now love. So I'll be here in five minutes" I said as she hummed. "Are they here?" I asked

"Not yet. My mom told me she had a surprise for me. I'm kinda anxious" She told me with a nervous laugh

I frowned. "Baby, it's going to be okay. Do you know if you Mike is going to be here?" I asked her

She sighed. "Please don't talk about him. We will talk when you'll come back. Bye" With that, she hung up leaving me confused in my car. I sighed and drove back home.

I walked in and took of my shoes, I headed upstairs and went in the shower. When I came back in my room, Brian was sitting on my bed. "Hey man" I said as he turned around.

He smiled. "Hey man, erm, Rachel sent me here for telling you that they are here and there is a man with them, he doesn't look like his brother" He told me as I clenched my jaw

"It's her ex-boyfriend, her mom loves him so much and she offered him to come seeing Rachel, of course he accepted" I mumbled as Brian sighed.

"Ex-boyfriend? Wow" I nodded as he rubbed my back.

"Fuck, he's going to try" I said as Brian frowned.

"Try what?" He asked as I scoffed.

"Brian, he's going to win to take her back!" I told him as he groaned. "Sorry to yell at you man. What if-"

He shushed me. "No, what if, okay? She really likes you, she talks about you so much bro. There is no way that she goes back into his arms. Hell no" He said as I nodded.

"Tell her I'm coming. Thank you" He nodded as he left my room. I threw a white shirt and put a black pants and headed downstairs.

I spotted her talking with him, I clenched my jaw and plastered a smile on my face and said hello to everyone.

"Hello Mike" I shook his hand as I walked back to the kitchen and closed my eyes, trying to calm myself.

Suddenly, I felt tiny arms hugging my waist I looked down seeing, my cute girlfriend. "Sorry for snapping at you earlier" She said as I smiled.

"It's okay my love" I said as she nodded. "But, one thing isn't okay"

She frowned. "What?" I glanced over Mike as she made a noise. "You meant him?" I nodded. "Yeah I'm not very happy either"

I chuckled. "Alright, let's go there" She nodded

"Wait" She said as she tip toed and kissed my lips, my hands went on her waist for pressing her body to mine.

"Rachel oh fuck. Sorry" We pulled away as we saw Mike. "I'm really sorry" I scoffed as Rachel hit my chest.

I leaned down and pecked her lips. She smiled and turned around looking at Mike. "What do you want?" She asked

"The bathroom, please?" She rolled her eyes as I chuckled

"Go upstairs and you'll see bathroom on a door" I said as he nodded and thanked me. "Wow, he's annoying" I told her, she laughed and I leaned down to kiss her but someone interrupted us.

"Alright Mendes, stop making out with my sister" Yelled Dylan as we laughed. "And show me your skills bro" I walked in the living room and sat the piano.

"Do I have to sing or not?" I asked as he gasped. "What?"

"You can sing?" Yelled Rach as I blushed. "Wow, I feel sad because you didn't tell me" She pouted as I kissed her cheek

"Don't babe" I told her. "Alright, well I'm going to sing"

My fingers caressed the keys as I started to play the melody of 'Tequila' by Dan+Shay knowing that Rachel absolutely love the song and with that my voice slowly started to sing the lyrics.

Her dad loved our best friends, he laughed so much with them. I kept trying to make Dylan learned piano, while Mike was in his corner, alone.

[EDITED]
sorry if i did mistakes tho
i'm not really good lol