25. the one who admitted how he felt

RACHEL PLARAS
"I can't stand it"

I woke up seeing Dylan next to me, I wasn't gonna to lie, I really hoped it would be Shawn laying next to me and telling me that everything would be okay but he wasn't.

After, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out of my room and went into Shawn's. "Morning" I whispered as he groaned.

"Hey" He mumbled as he brought me closer to him. "How are you?"

"Better. Are you okay?" I asked as he hummed. "You aren't babe"

"I am okay Rach" He snapped as I sighed, arguing with him was useless.

"You're lying" I said, I knew he would yell at me but I didn't care. "Tell me."

"I can't stand it!" He yelled as I frowned. "I can't stand the fact that he touched you, the way only me could" He sighed

"And? It's over now" I said as he groaned in frustration.

"You're mine Rach" He said as I nodded. But I didn't understand what he wanted to tell me.

"Shawn. I don't really understand" I replied as he rubbed his face. "I'm yours but I don't see where you are going."

"Fuck. I love you Rach" I gulped and looked up. "And it kills me to know that he kissed you while only me could taste those lips. It kills me to know that your mom absolutely hates me while I try my best to be social" He told me. "It makes me so damn happy to have you in my life and I feel lucky. And you, you are here asking me what's wrong in what he did yesterday" He added

I moved closer to him, feeling lips brushing against mine as I looked for the opportunity to laid mine on his. He grabbed me by the tights and settled me on his lap as my hand went under his head and brought him closer to my face. "Kiss me Rach" He said

I bit his lower lip as he slid his tongue in my mouth and let my tongue dance with his. His hands went under my shirt as mine were on his cheeks, his touch making me whimpered as he smirked and kissed my neck lightly.

"Fuck, Shawn we can't. Dylan is next door" I told him as he groaned and met my lips one more time. "I love you too Shawn" I said resting my forehead on his.

"Really really?" He said as I nodded. "By the way, this is the hottest make out session we ever had" He said as I chuckled loudly and kissed him.

"Alright. I have to get ready" I said as he pouted. "You want to help me for my outfit?" I said as he nodded.

We picked my outfit, as I got ready. "Babe, do you want me to drop you?" He asked as I nodded.

"If you want, you can come for lunch with me?" I said as he nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Alright let's go" He sang as I laughed.

- x -

shawnmendes

Liked by dylanplaras, aaliyahmendes

Liked by dylanplaras, aaliyahmendes.s and 321 others.
Tagged: rachelplaras

shawnmendes whut a pretty girl🥰

[EDITED]
sorry for the mistakes tho ;)

hope u like this story